Our Tiny House

Our tiny home is where I want to be. It's perfect for me. We don't have a lot but that's not want matters. The love we have is bigger than the world. It grows each day in this safe place we call our home.

You are by my side every night. Telling me I matter. Our gentle kiss our wondering fingertips. The love we share is like heaven. No words spoken. Feelings set flight of the love we share every day of our lives.

No one knows the desire that turns every time I look in your eyes. You are my everything. The way you look at me sets my soul on fire. Never a moment that I don't feel your love. It's around this tiny home in every room,you marked it with your love.

You bring the beauty out of this shell, making me feel sexy as hell. With each gentle  touch and passionate look, I know I am the one you desire the most. It goes both ways. I hope you see it, for my love burns both day and night, lighting your way back home.

The world is our playground. Let's have our fun and see how high love could be. We spread our love for the world to see that there is no better place I want to be. Then in our tiny home with you by my side.

So say you will stay be with me forever as long as this life gives us air in our lungs. Let us learn and grow and become one. In all the imperfect ways. Two broke souls fitting just right to make our hearts beat as one.

We don't have to rush. We have our whole lives to make this the best story of our lives. Love me for me as I love you for you. There is nothing we can't do. We take our love  by it's world hand in hand

I will kiss you each night, holding you tight, protecting you as we sleep. As the morning sun rises each day, you will feel my love wake you up in special ways. We never leave without a goodbye, a sweet loving kiss as we wave goodbye. Go nowhere upset with each other. We don't take what we have for granted.

Life is too short to hold on to hate. Set it free and feel the love it grows with in each loving embrace. You, by my side, make everything nice. My hope, my saving grace. Lets live in our tiny house filled with love for the world to see us.