Dream Or Nightmare

You came out of nowhere, filling my head with dirty thoughts. the way you make me smile with just the simplest of words. The thought of touching you
drives me wild. Is it right or wrong if it feels right? Your hugs give me safety and warmth. The dirty talk puts me in the mood.

You drive my imagination wild with the ways you satisfy my every need and want, and as greedy as I can be, you bring it just as dirty. There is no time in this life for you and me, only the dreams of our fantasies. that call to us and bring us to our knees. wanting to please every last wish and fantasy.

Always  so gentle, never overly pushy. We find the right mix to satisfy our needs. My bratty needs and your Dom ways gives us both the fire we need. tease you just right, knowing what you need and seeing that lust burn deep in your eyes.

The feeling of being seen brings me to cloud nine. I get the touches whenever i call for them .I need them, the sweet and steamy ones at my beck and call. Knowing my needs is just to be lost in your arms . Yourtouch is what sets my soul on fire.

My eyes took a step back and shut with just the simple touch, setting shivers and goosebumps all over my body. My mind holds on to every touch my fingers make. Never wanting to forget what any part of you feels like. Saying, to my self just a little longer. I don't want you to let go, not even for an hour. I feel for it like a drug just for me. The oxygen that fills my lungs you give the confidence.

My eye flies open in the dark room alone, and cold reality sets in. It was all a dream, a game that was played to break me once more. Tear escapes my eyes with fingertips trailing on my lips. I wonder if I will ever find him or if this is what life is all about. Having a man that is ready to love me and only waking up from it alone every day and depressingly wishing for more than this.

Wanting to give up, not wanting to go on for what an other pawn in someone else's game to play with. Whatever you are a dream or nightmare, you let my sins live in my dreams. Till we meet again.