Living My Life

Funny thing about life is you never know what's next. I had a Plan what I wanted in life. No matter what came my way, the idea was still the same. No changing the rules or what I wanted to be.

Things open your eyes and you see things as it may be. People are different. They are not always who they say. Hide from everyone and don't care what they say. They can be hurtful, they can be loving. In the end, it's a game they play.

I was never one for games, not my cup of tea. But watching them and seeing them happen to me. I learn a lot of lessons of who people show you and who they really are. I never lost a game, for I was true to myself and who I can be.

So now I take the rose color glass off and see this world is going backwards. Sad really, that everyone has to hide who they are. Some still play the games, other have embraced who they are in this world filled with so much hate.

I will not change my outlook on spreading love and being kind. The world needs that more than what the human race has shown at this time. Don't take my kindness for weakness or my lack of giving a shit if you did me wrong. I respect we are all different, but my thoughts are still my own. You don't control me and hate is not who I am or ready to be.

I have goals and dreams like everyone and they are changing from the first dreams I had as a little girl. Knowing what I have planned in this life of mine. This is a little out of the way. I always seen things a little different from they are at this time. Might be a little scary with bumps in the road, but I will tsk it as it comes my way.

I have a new outlook and with this comes change for a better life for me and where I may end up in this world full of hate. I have no more time to care for those that don't care for the way they treated me or others that show support.

I fill my life with what is meant to be. The friends and love ones that see me for me. This new adventure is going to give me great things. A life filled with wonder and excitement around each corner.

I let go of the plan I had to write for this life of mine. Step out the door and closing it behind seeing what is out here for the taking, not second guessing. Enjoying this life of mine .

Good bye to the old hello to the new. No more waiting or holding back. I did it that way for so long it did not work. This new way will de different I know for sure. I embrace change and the out cone. I am not scared anymore for I failed before.