Find Me Before You Sleep

You know place right before you fall asleep . I will be there every time . My gentle touch my sweet kisses my warms wrapping you up. We will have that moment where everything stops and it's only you and me . Where our love grows .

In the quite of the room our eye locked on each other time freezes still . In that moment we hear that beat it hums to us . It our love song. It's a whisper to our soul.

As you smile you light up my fire for that is the greatest gift you can give . It's genuine and real and it's all mine . Your smile is contagious for once you give it you get one in return.

The one thing you get before sleep takes over is a sweet kiss and I love you to tuck you into dream land . Take me with you let have an adventure hand in hand .

Next to you I will always be your northern star that lights the way . The gentle wind that blows so warm . The rain that touched your handsome face is sweet kisses that I am always near . I am the whites snow so beautiful that covers the bad dreams I am your protector your and your warm embrace.

You and I are never alone for we have each other hand in hand . Ups and down you find your way to lay down and find me before sleep takes my place. You are my happy place in a world of hate . So dream and dream of me so we can live out our fantasy.