Worth The Wait

People have hurt you. They took your trust. That cruelest thing they did to you. Then tearing you up, took from you all that is good to see through your eyes. Leaving you with hurt and no trust in sight. Taking parts of you that will be hard to get back but so worth the wait to see them come back.

There are no words that can be spoken to change the way you feel. Time will heal what has been stolen and done to you.No time is given. You just have to be patient, trusting the process. Believe me, you are the strongest person I know. Went to hell and back, still holding on to a heart full of love. Few have lived that life and come back with love to give.

The beauty you see when you look at me is not always what others see. The woman I am is who I am that will never change. Some will hate some will love only because of the beauty with in. World that is spoken of encouragement makes people love me. For it's fresh air to be around positive. None whole a flame to the feeling I have for one special person that I only see.

With that being said, it's not for everyone they don't see me as an equal or lover, simply a friend to treasure. Not a play girl, not a gamer. I will not find joy in breaking heart. No number of men in my line wanting to pick a chose. Don't collect hearts in a jar to show the world how many men I can take form.

My mind is set, my soul knows what it wants. Setting my heart free to be and find the one it is meant to be with. It wants only one to have and to hold. No games or backup plans. This won't be easy. Love never is, but finding the one for forever with, is a goal I will take the time on.

Patients and caring stop and sit waiting for the time it's ready to bloom. Watering it nurturing, caring, loving affirmations and positive thoughts as I sit. No time is given, no date is in mind. The best is yet to come with time. Believe me when I say you are worth the wait. Knowing is the Journey of faith when our hearts become one.

So don't line me up with all the other ones. See the treasure I am. Know I am different. I don't have a plan. The time is mine for it to be. I wait patiently for the love of mine to be ready for me. No words I can say for you see me I show you with the actions I speak. You will find me under my favorite tree, waiting patiently for your love to keep.

Watching the sunrise and sunset counting the stars in the moon light. Resting my back against my dear friend's trunk. Knowing you will come to find me. In my summer dress, winter coat, fall sweater, whatever the time may be. I will be patiently waiting for them. The one that holds the key to my heart, ready to embark on the most beautiful adventure yet to see.

So take your time, no rush on my part. I know this will be the  best part of  my life. With you by my side loving me, right? The way I will love you to in retire. No expiration date, just two lovers that made it to the finish line. A life filled with ups and downs, still holding the look of love and desire for each other. Never failing to know life's biggest secret, it takes time and patience for love to bloom forever.