The Last Game!

I am sitting here looking at you as you sleep. It's just a sheet covering you so little. My imagination runs wild about the things we did the night before. The pleasure we both endured I wish you knew how much I want to stay here with you, my love, forever.
Your face looks at peace with no care in the world . As you sleep next to me, I watch you breathe as I close my eyes, thankful for the time I get to call you mine. Knowing it's not long, nothing ever lasts. On to the next play thing in your grasp.
Sitting in the room alone and cold, knowing this is the life I own. No one by my side to hold on through the night. I just dream of what once was. I have and hold it. The way you wrap me up, my head on your chest . Sweet kisses on the head, soft pats on the ass. You breathed me in like I was your last breath.
Now the tables turn and I am the one asleep as he watches me with a care in the world. As his eyes were injured, a sheet only covering a small portion of his face, he was replaying the night we had.I did not know that in the morning I would be gone . On to the next toy I can get my hands on.
Games are played with no one to win. Hearts will break, and life, as you know it, is not the same. Not wanting to feel, not wanting to care, you go on with the game, chasing after the thrill you once had that night.
No matter how hard you try, you are not the person you pretend to be. You do not like this game? One night to gain Too many people have played, and some are only interested in you for one night.I'm watching you walk away.
You return home to a cold bed, alone with a bottle of gin in your hand. Tuning from your mistakes to your pride in the midst of these games you play has placed everything on you and your soul.Ready to end it all? Give it all up. I do not want to be what you have become.
The sun has returned, and a new day awaits. as you slowly start your morning. There is Knock one you weren't expecting.You throw on your robe and open the door. "There your eyes land on him." Is this a dream? Why is he here? What does he have to say?
The time was not good for him. He played as hard as he could . chasing after the ghost of your love and your pure heart . He betrayed you in the way that he left you with no good bye, just gone with the wild. Tears fill your eyes as you are in disbelief. Is it really him or your mind playing tricks?
You reach out and touch him, feeling his face, knowing it's real and you are not hallucinating this time. You slap him with passion in your heart. You told him about the monster you had become and how much you loved playing games. It was all because you loved him with every word you spoke.
You fall to your knees with your hands on your face. so tired of the games and the pain you let go. He stood beside you, wrapping you in his arms. I beg you to forgive him and his foolish ways. How nave and childish he was, so young and unsure. He is a man now, with the world to give you as yours.
What do you do? Do you let it go for love, or do you push it away and let hate lead you away? One will never know how this will all play out. Because you couldn't take any more.You never woke with the sun.

Please know that you are never alone and there is always someone there for you. If you need help or someone to talk to, look for a toll-free number for a counselor. If you don't want to talk to a friend or family member, You are all beautiful people. You matter.