Friendship Blooming

You wonder about this place called earth. Lost soul or a butterfly that flies by. Never knowing who path you will cross. Some good, some not so good at all. However, you find a treasure in the ones that bloom in a beautiful garden of your own.

Life is difficult, and for some on-line friendships are not a real thing. I will give you a Secret to take with you. It's as real as the wind you feel on your face. You don't see it, but you feel it. A friendship for a lifetime you have.

I know life is full of really crazy things. Some days are busy and we never have time to sit and relax. Others are peaceful and claim time to think of what life can be. No matter what time of day it is busy or slow, you have got a friend in me.

Life might take you away to live your life in a different way. Our path might not be one to walk next to with. This road might end and a crossroads we stand. Looking at what way one shall go together or alone.

It's never easy saying it will be okay. I am okay now on my own. You held my hand and pick me up. Pushed me and teasted me, even being mean at times. Helping me build back up my life to spread my wings and fly. Scary, yes, but I know you have all you had to help me be the friend I am.

There will be a day you forget me as who I am. Your life will go on as you always said it would. For me, you left your footprint in the garden with your name. I write next to it saying this was my friend. Telling stories of the funny time, the hard time, even the mean ones too. All of it was memories that hold special meaning. As friendships are so important to me. Even if they come and go.

You matter, my friend, our friendship bloomed over the time we got to know each other. The time you had to give was appreciated and never taken for granted. Thank you for the memories and the time we had. Remember, you matter and you are important. I saw you. That is true. For you came into my life for a time, however long it was. You brighten it and made me a better version of myself. For that, I am so very grateful.