I Found You

I found you out of the blue . Your charm and caring heart knew what to do. With a simple hello how are you . We ended up chatting for hours underneath the moon .

You were a breathe of fresh air that filled my lungs. The sparkle in my eye that no one could deny. You whisper to me on lonely nights . Your words were my blanket as I closed my eyes .

Life is not easy and sometimes unfair . You once held my hand and promised to be there. I can still hear Voice like it was just yesterday so loving and kindness that always set us free. Like a gentle kiss on my cheek. I wrapped you up in my arms to keep.

Now I sit here in the dark with the candle Burning bright. Looking to the north sky for you tonight. I know we are not perfect that's what I love . We get each other when no one else could .

You are my thought my day dream alive . You are the smile that's place on my face . You bring me hope when no one could . I gave you love a passion that's true in hopes of healing fears that live inside you .

I am not perfect I never will be . Just take my hand and hold it tight . For I will protect you with all my might. I trust you and feel safe with you by my side there is no mistake in that I say. You cover me with your love . I know it's real as any one should .

I hold on to hope that's left with the beautiful poems that you have left . They speak from your heart with love so deep . I know the feeling is the same I feel them in my soul to keep.

Now I sit here with the candle the flame will not die. It's a symbol of love and desire that fills the night sky . So when your ready do come home . We will light your way the candle and I . You and I are not perfect but we are as one .