My Safe Place

When did I get here, I don't know when or how . I know one thing for sure I found my heart here on this ground .I embrace the ups and downs of life, it is not always easy but it's mine.

The gentle wind blows upon my face with warmth and her sweet embrace, with a smile on my face, I lower my eyes to  taking it in her love all around . Barefoot in the grass the cold, soft blades tickle at the  touch . My toes wiggle in it as I take in. I am home, safe with my friend.

I slowly reach my hand out to feel you in my touch . You are my beautiful friend so big and strong . Happy to be here just you and I . I open my eyes take the glorious vision of you in . Your beauty never changes no matter if it's day or night.I wrap my arms around showing my love for you. so rough your bark is it never leaves a mark, It's good to be here with you again. My whispers blow around you like a blanket for you.

I turn around slide down your bark resting my hear on your trunk . Your breach fill with leaves cover me from the sun . The sun is bright it warms us up with the cool breeze blows for us .

You always keep my secret I tell you, with any judgment you always stood still. With tears or laughter you always knew I will be here to feel your embrace. Birds fly in to my beautiful join us and our sin. They sing a song for us to hear as they cover our words of thought. The true story is yet to be heard.

You wait with me as I hold my breathe will he show today. I know it's a big dream. I hold in my heart everyday. My fingertips find the carved heart where our name will be . Till that day a heart it will be, the symbol of love our dreams that will be.

I see your face in every dream . I know your love is real to me . I know life is not easy you need your time . You need to find your way to mine. You whisper to me in my dreams, all the right things,so heavily you sound to me . I smile when I see your eyes in the darkest corner of my imagination that brings you to life. You are real I know you are I feel you in my soul. We have spoken about our love in fact in so many little chats. The passion, desire it lights us on fire.

This is  my safe place. Just me and my friend . She  protect me from the rain, snow and wild wind . No matter how long it takes, I will love you till my heart stops. No matter what the pass had for you, my future is where you will be . Hand in hand our love in the air . You are my favorite part of us . Take your time I have no where to go . I am happily sitting here with my dear friend waiting on you.