Mother Is Gone

She was the most beautiful woman in the world . She was smart and brave strong and witty . She is loving and gentle with a heart full of joy.

She slow fade to the shell she is with the light that once shine is slowly dimming . The worlds are lost the braveness is leaving she takes your hand as though she is the child and you are the mother . You always smile as you break inside .

She was then one that held your hand guiding you and teaching you the world is curl . Now it's your turn to be the brave one guiding her and helping her feel not alone.

You cry in the darkness for no one to see  you wishing you could change the fate .The out come is near. You are the gentle giant that protects her the one with the hope she will remember you .

To anyone that knows this disease knows it does not only affect her it affects everyone around her . Your name will be gone your face is not known . You are a stranger in her world so alone .

You die inside the mother you see does not know you or your love . You are alone in a world so big with some people that live . Not one to grab you and take your hand letting you know you are the one they have .

To hold you in fear to pick you up . You have no one to come . So you sit here alone with a brave face shown when in reality your crying inside all alone .

So next you feel like being mean think about the others and what they see. The  ones that are always so brave are the ones that miss out on feeling the love . For they are the ones that spread it around hoping everyone feels wanted and need and are the special ones .

I am not here for pity I don't need in my life I just want you to spread your kindness and see . That if we all do are part and share our love everyone will find it deep in their heart.

I have met some amazing people in my life . That I am so grateful for but the one you want most is gone. She is here walking around a shell of a woman that dies twice in a life time . One in the mind and one when it's time .

Hug your loved tell them you care . Don't take their live for granted for it one day won't be there . Be the better person and show your tender care. Love with all your heart your soul that's there for you never know what tomorrow brings that person might not be there .