Stop Bullying

Believe me, you are not the only one. People act curl to almost everyone. They pick on the ones that they think are weak. To feel better about themselves. At our expense and humility. You are not the only one they go after.

It does not matter who you are. They go after anyone. As long as they feel big and bad. They know they have the power. They enjoy watching you crumble down upon knees.

They will not win with me, that's what I'm telling you. When you need me, I will be here for you. I dislike rude and hurtful people. I despise bullies and what they bring. Believe me, l know it's hard to see the big picture. That's someone did something so bad that turned their heart to hate.

We win by being kind and staying positive. It's like a magical bubble you build that's keeps you safe from harm and love you feel. Some will find their way back to a better place. Others have been hurt really badly and never gave up on love they had.

So for the ones that think it's okay. To trash someone for their looks, personality, or even their work. It's stop now, right here in this place. We come together to feel safe in here. You are not welcome any more here. Go on with your life feeling miserable, but you will not win this battle because love conquers all.

I stand here with my friend's hand in hand. Spreading positivity with a smile in hand. You can come from me, you will not win. I do not care about the rude mouth. You do not affect me, that's a fact. For I will let no one bring me down.

I have had my share of bullies in my life. I used to let them win and show them my pain. They feed on that, giving them power. I learned to ignore it and it's property, for you have no power over me. For if I turn my back you fall down the cracks lingering to find the next victim to leach on and tear them down.

I am here to say that will not work, for I have my eye on you and I will stand with them till they are strong. Watching them morph into this amazing human being. That does not let you in to win, for they see they are worth much more than your bullying.

So go on, you're out of sight, out of mind. You have no place here among us that is so kind. We wish you no ill for will not drop our dignity to your level of hate. We are more powerful with love and we will continue to spread it to everyone.