2 | ᴏɴᴇ

TW, mentions of cuts, blood, weapons, anxiety, and death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god!" Peter shouts as I grip on his hand tightly

"Oh my god!" Peter shouts as I grip on his hand tightly. I push us up so that we can get inside, the doors close as we get onto a platform. "We should have stayed on the bus." He sighs. All of the sudden the ship goes fast and we jerk back.

"Fuck." I fell on top of him. "Oola, regular suit please." I whisper not wanting my dad to hear.

"Your uh your hair looks nice." He said it for the second time today. I smile at him softly, his eyes lighting up.

"Thank you." I try to hold back my grin. "So how are we supposed to get out of here?" I whisper. I turn my head looking at him. His lips are soft looking, I have kissed two boys before but he hasn't ever kissed someone.

"Oh my god you're bleeding." He reaches up and touches my face. His eyes study the cut and I melt into his touch.

"I'm fine." I whisper. He sits there for what seems like forever. "We should uh go help my dad." I smile softly. He nods and we find our way out. Once we get out, I see my dad and the wizard, his cape flies off of him and taps my dad, scaring him.

"Wow you're seriously a loyal piece of outerwear aren't you." Peter sinks down upside down.

"Yeah uh speaking of loyalty..." He says and he flips down. I jump and land where they are.

"What the-" Peter cuts him off.

"I know what you're gonna say." He holds his hands up in defense.

"You two shouldn't be here." He points at us.

"Well we were gonna go home but-" Peter starts but then gets cut off.

"I don't want to hear it." Dammit. He is really angry.

"Dad it was just such a long way down, we didn't want to... I just thought about you on the way-" He cuts me off.

"And now I gotta hear it." My dad interjects

"And we sort of got stuck on the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way." Peter starts to ramble.

"God dammit." My dad scoffs.

"So if anything, it's kind of your fault we are here." I smack Peter trying to hint to him that he needs to shut the fuck up.