33 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ?

TW, mentions of kidnapping, mentions of death, mentions of r@pe, mentions of touching.

                                                                                                                 ^^^very little mentions, just when Y/N is in the bathroom, 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so fucking in love.

Right now I am in Peter's car, and we are singing Harry Styles together as it's the day before our concert. To be honest I am fulfilling all of my eight year old dreams.

Pepper decided Peter needed something nice to wear so she custom ordered a red sparkly suit for him, she also bought him black heeled boots. I was really nice to her, he is really excited. I also got him a boa that is light pink.

Peter and I pull into the parking lot of an antique/thrift store we are going to go to. Peter gets out then opens my door for me. "I'm going to find you pink heart glasses to wear." I smirk at him.

"And I am going to find you some sort of fruit thing to throw on stage." He wraps his arm around me. Suddenly I see a few guys scattered getting out of cars with cameras. I sigh and Peter and I both lower our heads. They start snapping shots and I let go of Peter's hand and begin chasing them.

"Woah, woah, Y/N, chill out!" The paparazzi man begins running. I continue running after the person. They get into their cars and leave. I hold my stomach as I laugh.

"Oh my god, their faces!" I cackle, Peter walks to me and we walk into the store. The old man waves at me and I smile softly. Peter and I look around until I lay my eyes on pink heart glasses. "Oh there!" I shout and I run to them. I pick them up and put them onto Peter.

"Do I look good?" He asks. I smile widely and nod my head.

"I'm buying those for you." I mutter and Peter hands me the glasses. I smile looking at them and Peter smiles at me.

"Okay, I need to find you some fruit something." He mummers as we continue to browse around. Suddenly I feel a pinch on my shoulder and I look over and Peter is biting my shoulder.

"The hell?" I chuckle softly. He stops and runs towards something.

"This." He holds up a kiwi hat that circles around your face. "Harry would like that." He holds it up to his face. I grin widely

"Yes. I think so... Why does this place have a kiwi hat is my question." I laugh. "Alright, should we go?" I ask, Peter nods and grabs my glasses. We walk to the person at the cashier.