5 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ

TW, mentions of death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝟒

Tony's POV

One year.

It has been one year since Thanos killed half of living creatures, one year since I lost my friends, one year since I lost a kid that I saw as a son, but most of all one year since I let my daughter get killed, one year since I let my daughter down, one year since I lied to my daughter and told her that we would win.

Since then, I have had a brand spanking new kid, like a few weeks old. Her name is Morgan, she looks a lot like Y/N who looks like me. I haven't stopped trying to find ways to get Y/N and Peter back, not one day where I haven't stopped thinking about it. Even when Morgan was born, I thought of how I could get Y/N back to meet her.

Morgan has Y/HC just like Y/N, she also has my eyes and nose just like Y/N. It is hard because when I get Y/N back she will think that I tried to replace her, but that isn't even possible because she is irreplaceable. Her laugh, her smile, her energy, everything about her is irreplaceable.

"Tony, you need to eat something." I hear Pep behind me. I am using my projected screen at our table.

"Just a minute." I am trying everything, especially right now. I need to get her back soon.

"I have some toast on the table, I will be with Morgan if you need me. Please don't work to hard." I hear her footsteps as she heads up the stairs. I sit in a chair, staring at the picture of my daughter on the screen.

"We will get you back, I promise." I utter.

I get up and eat my toast. I run upstairs and go into Y/N's room. I sit on the white bed, looking around at the plants. When she died, there were plants everywhere in her room. I've kept most alive and when one of them dies, I replace it with the same plant. She has a lot of windows, she requested the room with the most windows when we moved in, one of her windows has stained glass.

I still haven't rolled up her yoga mat from when she left for school. I sigh as I look at the picture hanging above her window seat of her, Peter, and Ned. I just hope both of them know that Ned died as well.

I need to get her back. Because if I don't, I don't know how I can live with myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so i hope you guys all kind of get an understanding of how these small 'chapters' are going to be.

so basically they are all going to be labeled as chapter 5, because the actual pages are gonna be labeled by a page number if that makes sense.

you all are so beautiful and i love you

<3, kelsey

word count: 507