7 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ

TW, mentions of death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟑 𝐨𝐟 𝟒

Tony's POV

Three Years

Yeah, it has been three years since I last saw my daughter, three years since she died in my arms. I promised I would get her back, but I lied. Because around ten months ago I decided I had tried everything to get them back. Everything.

I gave up and accepted that my daughter was dead forever. I miss Y/N a lot, but it's fine. I think she is glad that I at least tried to help her. I hope she is okay with my choices.

It's crazy to think that it has been that long since I've seen her. Before Y/N died I never told anyone that I loved them, not her, not Pep. But now that she is gone, I make sure my daughter, Morgan knows I love her and my wife, Pepper knows that I love her. Because I think that Y/N didn't think that, I don't think she knew that I did love her. Same with the kid, I don't think Peter knew either.

I wonder where she would be at right now if Thanos hadn't snapped. Would she be at college? Would she be dating Parker? I have so many questions. I haven't spoken to any of the Avengers or 'Guardians of the Galaxy' since the blip except for Nat, I still talk to her every now and then because her and Y/N were like sisters. She tells me that she is with Clint a lot, they both lost their families. I'm glad I still have Morgan and Pep.

Morgan is now two years old and talking. It's crazy. She knows who Y/N and Peter are. I have stopped comparing her and her looks to Y/N, they are both their own individual person. Morgan has mid-length dark brown almost black hair. She has a beautiful smile, and she laughs a lot. Just like Y/N.

It is hard to justify the fact that I will never see my daughter again. It's awful. But I hope she knows that I tried my hardest to get her and Peter back. Though I didn't succeed, I tried. And that's what matters.

"Get up!" I hear my kid shout. "It's Y/N day!" I told her that June second, the day that my daughter was kidnapped, the day my daughter was born, and the day my daughter died is called Y/N day. I told her that we will go get her chocolate milk from Y/N's favorite coffee shop, Peter Pan Coffee and Pastries.

"Just a minute kid." I groan. She is excited. Really excited.

"Dad, did you know that Y/N would be twentytoday, but she is seventeen still." She shrugs her shoulders at the last sentence.

"I need to get dressed, go, go, go!" I pushed her out of the room. I enjoy having a daughter that isn't mad at me. I really messed up as a father in Y/N's life time.

Pep and I get dressed, we then head out. Morgan is a pretty good functioning two year old. She's actually pretty smart for her age. She is in the stage where she asks if it's Y/N day or her birthday everyday.

We walked into the cafe. I have Morgan on my hip. "Hi, how can I help you?" The worker asks. Her name is MJ, that's what it says. She seems a little upset.

"Hi, can I get an iced latte?" I hear Pep say. She looks familiar.

"Of course and for you Mr. Stark?" I sigh and ignore my thoughts.

"I uh, I would like an iced latte as well..." I mutter. She nods and repeats my words. "And she would like chocolate milk in your smallest size." I pay and we grab our drinks. We walk to the memorial they built a little bit ago, it has the names of everyone who blipped. There is a line of names labeled The Avengers, it lists everyone including the people who aren't Avenger's. I look down and see Y/N's name. I sigh. Pepper rubs my shoulders and kisses my cheek.

"I love you." She utters quietly. "She would be proud of you for trying."

"We need to go." I storm away, I am on my way to Avenger's Compound. Pepper and Morgan follow behind me. We get into the car and start driving away.

"Tony, are you sure this is how you want to spend the day?" Her voice is quiet, I think that she is scared that if she is too loud that it will make me lose my shit, and she is not wrong. Pepper knows how to read signals well, just like Y/N did.

I pull the car over and break into tears. This is the first time I have cried since I lost her. I feel like the walls around me are shattering. I am crying a lot. Pepper is holding me in her arms and I feel a little bad for Morgan, but I don't know what to do anymore. I miss Y/N so much. "I miss her." I cry.

"That's okay." She murmurs.

I sit there crying for what feels like an hour.

I fucking hate Thanos.

I hate him so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that was sort of sad:(

hopefully tony will be alright...

anyways.

i love you all

<3, kelsey

word count: 890