30 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ

TW, nightmares, talks about seggsy, ^^^ new HS song! (doesn't match the chapter at all but i wanted it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbling.

I hate when I hear mumbling waking me up from my sleep. Because that most likely means Peter is having a bad dream about May dying in his arms. "Yeah. You're okay, what happened?" I hear him. I quickly pull out of his arms so I can wake him up. "Okay, well catch your breath. I'm right here. We're gonna take our time, you catch your breath, and then we'll take you to a doctor, okay?"

"Peter, wake up please. You're dreaming." I rub his bare arm.

He starts wiggling and moving quickly, "Somebody help! I need an ambulance, please! Somebody!" He shouts.

"Peter!" I shake him. "Wake up!" His eyes shot open and he sighed out of relief. Tears fall down his face, he wraps his arms around me. "It's okay, you were dreaming." I whisper.

"It was so real." He cries and shakes. "I woke you up. I'm sorry."

I shake my head. "Don't be sorry, love." I told him. I kiss his forehead. "I'm sorry."

"I hate him. He killed her." He chokes out a sob. I rub his back as he cries. I lay on my back and he holds onto my waist tightly and his head rests below my chest. I play with his hair.

Minutes later, his sobs slowly turn into cries which just turn into small whimpers. Once I can feel his breathing even out I close my eyes. "I love you."

Once I can feel myself drifting off to sleep, there is a knock at the door. I pull Peter closer to me. "Get up Peter! We need to wake Y/N up, I want to get my presents!" I hear Morgan shout.

Both Peter and I look at each other with fear. "Shit what do we do?" I whisper.

"I don't know." He panics.

"Peter, wake up please." Morgan begs.

"Yeah, hold on just a minute." Peter tells her. He stands up and throws on a shirt. "Uh hide in my closet then you can sneak over to your room when she comes in."

"Got it." I turn to his closet and shut the door quietly.

I hear Peter open the door. "Merry Christmas." He whispers. "Want to come in real quick so I can grab my phone?" He asks her.

"Sure!" Morgan shouts. I hear their footsteps getting quieter until I don't hear them. I open the door and I quickly exit the room where Pepper is. I look at her with wide eyes.