36 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ

*updated version 

TW, mentions of hitting, mentions of death, mentions of bulimia, ALSO THE PIC IS SOOOO CUTE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what to do.

I ordered my drink and I am about to sit with Peter. But I don't know what to do because I feel unsafe. But I don't know why to be honest. He has been really soft and careful with me so far. He respected me when I said please don't touch me when he held my face staring at my cheek.

I'm biting at my nails. The last thing I wanted to do this morning was talk to my boyfriend who hit me last night. Peter looks miserable, his eyes are puffy and bloodshot red.

"Y/N?" I hear the barista speak. She has my drink and she sets it on the counter.

"Thank you." I mutter, I grab my drink and a straw. I sit in front of Peter and take a deep breath.

"I don't know where to start..." Peter looks down at his hands. "I can't even believe I did that-" He chokes. "That's not who I am, I don't even know why I did that or how I could do that... I uh... I have not been healthy and I have been bulimic. This morning I talked to Happy and he said he will get me into therapy so... I promise that I am getting help and I will get better. You know when Peter Parker 3 said he got bitter and stuff?" He asks.

"Yeah." I take a sip of my drink.

"I think I am in that stage of grieving May where I am like that. Because I have been going to the gym and punching at bags to get my rage out lately. I know that's not an excuse for my behavior last night. I'm not that kind of man, I'm so sorry please... I'm not asking you to forgive me but please just don't break up with me." He begs. I look at the palm of my hands.

"Love, I'm not breaking up with you. I think it's going to take me a minute to feel safe around you, but I promise, I won't break up with you. I want to help you get better, and if we run away from these problems, our relationship is going to go downhill. Pepper was telling me she thinks I should break up with you in case anything happens again. I know you won't hit me, Peter. I know that. I love you. I always will." I grab onto his hands and rub my thumbs on his palms

"I love you with all my butt, Y/N." Peter mutters softly.

I tilt my head to the slide and smirk lightly. "You what?"

"I would say my heart, but my butt is bigger." Peter nods his head. I burst out laughing.

"Okay. I love you with all my butt too." I bite my lips.