14 | ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

TW, panic attacks, crying, anger, very toxic relationship, talks about sex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's POV

I unlock the door to my house. I walked past May and Happy. There is a relief off of my shoulders now that I'm away from her which I hate saying that but our relationship has been so toxic. We stopped hanging out everyday a month ago back in July but I can't be around her anymore.

She is being selfish. She is acting as if I didn't lose Mr. Stark too. And when I'm around her she is sad, constantly. It drains the energy out of me. I'm exhausted. When we are together we are either with Morgan or fucking each other. It feels so fake.

I slam the bathroom door shut and exhale loudly. I turn the shower on and begin to take off my clothes. I feel used. Used for her happiness and it's sucking the life out of me. I am fucking tired.

I step into the shower. I begin to cry. I fall against the cool shower wall which reminds me of earlier with Y/N. I sink to the floor gasping for air. I shake as I panic. I can't feel anything.

I am numb.

I am tired.

I am so done.

I can't be with her anymore.

I am falling apart.

I am breaking.

I shoot my eyes open gasping for air. I can hear a knock at the door. "I'm coming in, Peter." I hear Happy. I try to wipe my eyes but I can't move. He stays on the opposite side of the shower curtain and he sits on the ground. "What's going on? Did you get her pregnant?" He asks. I can't reply. I am clenching my jaw. I am hurting so badly. "No, is she being selfish and not realizing that you lost Tony too?" I choke out a sob which clearly tells him yes.

"She won't... let me cry, I feel like I'm being held hostage. She uses me. When I'm over there she is either having me have sex with her or we are with Morgan. I love Morgan, and so if I break up with Y/N I will lose Morgan as well and I can't have that." I stare at the water going down the drain.

"I can talk to her." He utters.

"Can you just go?" I ask. I can hear him get up, open the door then shut it. I exhale and lay my head against the wall.