37 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.

I've never been so happy.

Peter and I have been dating for quite a while now. We also have done so much together. Over the summer we went to Amsterdam, Norway, Philadelphia, New York, and Hawaii. But that's for another story...

We are now on our own in Boston with Ned. We share an apartment, and we've been in college for about a month. It's quite exciting actually. So far college has been easy but also hard. Full of lots of studying, and crocheting.

Though he is going to be Spider Man for the rest of his life, he is going to get a degree in engineering. I am going to be an environmental engineer. I will be available in case something ever happens though. Ned... Is Ned. I have no idea what he is doing to be honest.  Us as a group have grown super close.

We are going on many other trips throughout this year. Our travel plans for the rest of the year are pretty good. We are going to go to Florida, back to New York, California, and some other small places.

Right now I am on our couch watching Tangled  as I crochet. Ned and Peter pulled over a table earlier and now  they are building lego's. It's late, but it's the weekend so we can do whatever we want. "This is hands down the best Disney movie ever." Ned interrupts my thoughts.

"Yes, definentally." I agree. Peter and Ned are very focused on their lego's. Lego came out with an Avengers tower set. Our apartment is filled with lego sets everywhere.

I am living the best life to be honest.

I pull out my phone and I take a picture of them building legos. "Okay." I put my phone away. "Someone move, it's my turn." I scoot over next to Peter. I begin following the instructions.

"Fine, I guess." Peter sighs. "I'm going to go get yogurt." He stands up.

"Get me pomegranates, please?" I ask. He smiles and nods his head. "Thanks, love." I continue working on legos.

"Love." Ned mocks.

"Yeah? At least I didn't date someone and we didn't know each other's name." I utter. Back when he was dating Betty Brant for .2 seconds, they only called each other babe.

"Treat People With Kindness, Y/N. Treat People With Kindness." Ned shakes his head.

"No, Ned." I disagree. "Not to you."

"That's not Harry appropriate." Ned raises his eyebrows and shakes his head.

"Why are you guys arguing about what's Harry appropriate?" Peter sits back down next to me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"She wasn't Treating me With Kindness." Ned explained to him.

"I'm going to crochet." I shake my head. "Will you grab that yarn?" I ask Peter to reach over.

"Mhm." He nods his head. He grabs it and hands it to me.

"Thank you, P." I lean on the arm of the couch and throw my legs onto Peter. I begin crocheting again, except my phone buzzes. I pull it out and there's a text from Bucky.

Bucky: Help, Y/N.

Y/N: whats up?

Bucky: I have a HUGE crush, like I'm in love.

Y/N: who?

Bucky: Yelena

Y/N: NO STOP SORRY BUT AHAHAH

Buck: What?

Y/N: SORRY WHAT NOW?

Bucky: She is really pretty..

Y/N: I DON'T THINK SHE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP

Y/N: TBH I THINK SHES GAY TOO

Bucky: Why did I ask an 18 yr old for advice.

Y/N: i don't know, fossil. you tell me

I set my phone on my chest and laugh. "What?" Ned asks. "Is she okay?"

"She's fine." Peter picks up my phone and reads the messages. He laughs. "Bucky wants to date Yelena." He chuckles.

I stop laughing. "Oh my god. That's sad. Poor Bucky." I calm down. "Anyways. Back to this." I pick up my yarn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour, while Ned was searching the fridge we realized we don't own any food. So now we are all out grocery shopping at Trader Joes. We ran out of creamer for our coffee, and I wanted taki's. Trader Joe's takis are fucking good. Peter and Ned are grabbing everything they see. But so am I.

"I'll be right back." Peter tells me. I softly smile and nod my head. He is so pretty. I would love to stare at him forever. The way his hair curls in the back, and the way he looks so... amazing, he's fucking God. He is so beautiful. I'm in love. I'm so in love.

"Snap out of it, Y/NN." Ned snaps his fingers. "Do we need more yogurt?"

"I have no idea to be honest. I don't think so. We can come back to it." I began walking.

"Sounds good." Ned agrees. We continue looking through the stuff. A few minutes later Peter walks back and he has mixed flowers with my favorite lavender.

"I got these for you, love." Peter smiles. I give the happiest frown ever.

"Thank you." I grin and reach my lips up to his and quickly kiss him. Though it is quick and as if nothing happened, I love the way his lips feel on mine. They're so soft and plump. I love every bit of him.

"Woah, no PDA." Ned mutters.

"Right, sorry." Peter grabs onto my hand. We look into each other's eyes, and through everything we have been through together it has brought us together.

I fell in love with Peter Parker.

The end.