32 | ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ

TW, name calling, mentions of cuts, mentions of knives, mentions of over eating, mentions of punching

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2024.

It so far has been a great year. We are twelve days into it, and it has been pretty good so far. Peter and I are back at school, Peter hasn't been back since May, and everyone apologizing to him has been a little hard.

Though Peter and I love being with each other and in each other's presence, there are times where we both need to be away from each other. Our relationship is well, and healthy. I love it. We both decided a few days ago we need to reduce the sex so that what happened last time didn't happen again.

Right now I am cutting Mr. Stark and I some strawberries. Peter is building the death star again with Ned so he has been gone all day. I finish cutting the strawberries so I pick up Mr. Stark and begin walking back to my room.

"You are just the sweetest ever." I kiss her head. I walk into my room then over to my glass door and I open it to go on my balcony. "What do you think, Mr. Stark? Should we crochet and eat strawberries or should we read and eat strawberries?" I ask her and I set her on the wickered table.

"Meow." Is all she said. But I took it as 'crochet me a sweater.'

"Okay, I'll crochet you a sweater." I go over to the rack of yarn and I grab brown yarn. I hear a creek, Mr. Stark makes a herm noise. I turn around and Peter is leaning against the door frame. He has a cut on his face, I quickly get up and rush over to him, cupping his face. "Oh my god, what happened?"

"It's fine, it's nothing." He grips onto my hands and removes them from his face.

"Peter, tell me what happened, please." I beg him.

"I- Uhm, Ned and I were out buying a missing piece to the lego set, and when we were walking to it because it's not that far from his house, there was a guy shit talking about you and calling you names and I... punched him." His voice gets quiet. He punched someone?

"You punched someone?" I rub my thumbs across his knuckles.

"Then they punched me, Ned pulled me back, then I walked back to his house, got in my car and left." He looks down at his feet and licks his lips.

"Come on." I whisper and I bring him into the bathroom. I sit up on the counter. I press my lips onto his forehead, then I grab a rag and get it damp with water. I press it onto his cheek. "Wait... How'd you get this cut?"