28 | ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ

GUYS THERE IS NO WARNINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

that picture-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's moving day, I am setting up my bedroom, it has a lot of fucking windows and a balcony for my yoga

It's moving day, I am setting up my bedroom, it has a lot of fucking windows and a balcony for my yoga. Peter's room is across the hall from mine. I have white walls except one is green with jungly prints. A lot of my plants are by that wall and I have a few mirrors on it as well. I just finished setting up my wickered bedframe and now I'm putting on my white sheets and white comforter.

Suddenly there's a knock at my door. "Come in." I mutter. Peter opens the door and looks around.

"Woah this is cool." He brushes his hand on the wall. "Hey, that's my plant." He smiles. "I'm shocked it's still alive, you've had it for six months."

"Yeah." I look over from my bed grinning at him. "Are you finished?" I ask.

"Yeah, I wanted your opinion on how it looked." My face flushes red at his words. He wanted my opinion. That makes me so fucking happy.

"Okay." I beam and I walk out of my room and into his. He has gray walls and it's pretty plain, very Peter Parker. "Very Peter Parker, I like it." I utter.

"You do?!" He looks at me with shock. I nod my head. "Oh, I thought you would hate it."

I let out a laugh. "I like it. It's really you." I repeat myself. He nods his head and smiles. He then grabs onto my hand and brings me outside of his room. We walk past the moving people, Pepper and Happy are ordering people where to put stuff.

"We will be back." Peter utters. They nod. We head outside and down the stairs. He pulls his keys out to his keys to his 1975 dark blue bronco. He unlocks it and opens the door for me.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"My clothes got ruined when Osborn killed Happy's apartment so we need to go shopping." He pulls out his phone and plugs it into aux.

"You should let me play the music." I smirk.

"I made you a playlist last week, I wanna play it for you." His words make me smile and feel butterflies come alive in my stomach. Heat grows on my face.

"Okay." I hold back my smile. The first song to play is girl crush by Harry Styles. I try to hold back my smile.

"Oh, on christmas, I have the best present ever that Pepper helped me buy." He murmurs.