35 | ᴅᴏᴡɴ

TW, hitting, fighting, mentions of e@ting dis0rder, mentions of bulimia, mentions of blood, mentions of abuse/abusive relationships.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's POV

The Avengers do this thing once a month where we watch a movie together. We are watching Empire Strikes Back, it's my favorite movie. But Y/N and I took up a couch and she is laying on my lap asleep.

Now I don't know whether to look at her or the movie. She is just absolutely breathtaking, the way her mouth slightly parts when she is resting or the way her eyelashes look when her eyes are closed.

But on the other hand, Empire Strikes Back is the best movie in the world and it's so self explanatory on why it's so good. But then my girlfriend. But also the movie.

Oh I wonder if she is cold. "Hey, can someone go get a blanket?" I ask in a whispered tone. Pepper nods her head and gets up from the ground. Ever since we went to Love On Tour a week ago, Y/N cries about everyday. It's funny.

A few seconds later, Pepper tosses me a blanket and I thank her. I lay it across Y/N and then I begin playing with her hair. I love how soft it is between my fingers. God I love her.

She is absolutly perfect.

She pulls herself closer to my legs, I rub her cheek then I put my eyes back up to the TV. But god she is so distracting. How on Earth can someone be that beautiful?

I pull out my phone and take a picture secretly. Once I put my phone back in my pocket and look up at the screen, it is turned off and everyone is standing up. "What?" I mumble.

"You missed the whole movie staring at a girl, kid." Bucky raises his eyebrows then walks away. Everyone left and now it's just me and Y/N.

"Oh..." I wrinkle my eyebrows. I don't want to have to wake her up... Ah, what do I do? I'll just wake her up then apologize. Something Y/N hates is when I wake her up, she loves her sleep. I caress her face then begin speaking, "Darling, you have to get up."

"Why?" She mumbles under her breath.

"Because the movie is over, you have to go to your room." I explained.

"No thank you." She shakes her head. "Now let me sleep."

"Nope." I grinned as I began poking her over and over again.