19 | ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ 18

TW, throwing up, mentions of killing, jake gyllenballs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I could tell you that moment wasn't ruined by me getting sick, I'd be lying

If I could tell you that moment wasn't ruined by me getting sick, I'd be lying. Fucking embarrassing. I was first to pull out of the long hug because I ran to the bathroom and threw up. It was actually so embarrassing.

I don't even know who I caught being sick from because I haven't been around anyone who is sick. But of course it happened right after we made up. He probably thinks I am disgusting but he followed me to the bathroom so I don't even know what he's thinking.

After I spill out my guts I immediately apologize to him. He said don't be, then he turned on the bathtub for me. "Let me know if you need anything." He said. Then he left the bathroom and I actually wanted to cry from embarrassment.

I wash my mouth out then I step into the tub and relax in the water. I don't even feel sick so I think it was just a reaction of nervousness. I pull my knees to me and I rest my head on them.

I am fucking embarrassed. Like honestly of course that would happen to me, just my luck. I see my phone slide under the door. "Here's your phone." Peter uttrers.

"Oh thank you." I whisper and grab the phone. I text Pepper immediately because she is my only friend in the world.

Y/N: i just kissed him

Pepper: What? Are you sure that's what you want to do with your life?

Y/N: then we hugged and cried. then i ran to the toilet and threw up

Pepper: Oh.

Pepper: Are you sick? Do you need to come home?

Y/N: i think i was just shocked

Pepper: Oh no, how embarrassing. Hope you feel better.

Y/N: me too

I start draining the tub. I step out and dry off. I then change back into my pj's and I open the door. Peter is asleep, he is probably tired from today, I am too. I plug in my phone then lay in my bed. I don't sleep, instead I just enjoy being in his presence.

About 30 minutes later I finally let myself drift off to the sound of soft snores coming from Peter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to knocking at the door. "Peter, Y/N? We leave in ten minutes. Get up." I hear Ned. Peter and I stand up.

"I uh yeah, we are awake." Peter says quickly. He changes out of his pajama pants into jeans. He throws on a flannel. I put on jeans with small patches on, then I put on a cropped forest green long sleeve and some rings and necklaces. I quickly do my hair and we head out the door. Ned is outside. He wrinkles his eyebrows and looks us up and down.