4 | ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ

TW, mentions of dead, decapitation, passing out, suicidal thoughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's POV

Empty.

I am on a ship with a blue robot, but not Y/N or Peter. I promised. I promised to her that we wouldn't die and we would win. I broke that.

I am about to record something for Pep so I sit and start the recording from my helmet. I tap it. "Is this thing on?" I sigh. "Hey Miss Potts. Pep." I exhale and lean against the wall. "If you find this recording, don't post it on social media. It's gonna be a real tearjerker. I don't know if you're ever gonna see these. I don't even know if you're still..." I choke. "Oh god I hope so. Today is day twenty one without Y/N. No twenty two... You know if it weren't for the existential terror of staring into the litteral void of space. I'd say I'm feeling a little better today, not about Y/N and Peter, but about my wound. Infections run its course, thanks to the blue meanie back there. Oh, you'd love her. Very practical. Only a tiny bit sadistic. So the fuel cells were cracked during battle and we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge and bought ourselves about forty eight hours of flight time. But it's now dead, in water. Thousands of lightyears away from the nearest seven eleven... Oxygen will run out tomorrow, and that will be it. And Pep, I know I said no more surprises but I gotta say I was really hoping to pull off one last one. But it looks like..." I pause "Well, you know what it looks like. Don't feel bad about this. I mean, actually, if you grovel for a couple weeks, and then move on with some enormous guilt. I should probably lie down for a bit." I rub onto my head. "Go rest my eyes." I look up and sigh. "Please know... when I drift off, it will be like every night lately. I'm fine. Totally fine. I dream about you." I poke at the mask. "Because it's always you." I reach for the mask and turn it off.

I put on my jacket groaning at the pain in my wound. I lower myself to the ground and shut my eyes. I feel so bad, I let Y/N down. The fear and panic in her eyes before she went away horrified me, same with when Parker went. I feel bad, they are just kids, and one of them is my daughter.

I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier, till I finally rest.

I wake up, a bright light shining through my window. I am strapped in a seat. Hm Nebula must have moved me. I use my hand to block the bright light. I try to peek at what it is. It moves close and it's a woman? She is smirking so I bet she is here to save us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was right, she is here to save us because we are being brought down to Earth. I am relieved that I will be able to see Pep if she uh if she didn't die. We are landing outside of Avengers Compound.