17 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘ

TW, fight, and jake gyllenballs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travel.

I have always loved to travel so when I was told that I would be going to Venice, Italy I was so excited till I learned that my group is with Peter and Ned. But I decided I wouldn't let that bother me.

The first month of school hasn't been too bad, I'm still Ned's TA and I still sit next to Peter, but Peter got the memo to not kiss me in class, or talk to me. I still have to help Ned every now and then which is awkward.

I'm at the airport right now, I'm alone as usual and I am reading a new book. We got our seating arrangements and I am somehow sitting next to Peter, just my luck. I glance up at some girls taking pictures with Peter. Then they walk towards me and then say, "Can we have a pi​​cture with you too?"

"No, sorry. I'm sort of staying away from the public right now." I say and smile at them.

"Why, is it because your dad is dead or you and Peter Parker broke up?" They ask, I wrinkle my eyebrows. What the hell, why would they say that?

"No, it's more because I didn't choose to be famous." I give them a thin lipped smile.

"Oh okay, fine." They scoff walking away. I hate it when I make people hate me. I lay my head back out of frustration. This is going to be awful.

I know that I'm supposed to sit next to someone else but I'm not sure who it is yet. Suddenly I hear my boarding group getting called. I stand up and grab my bag. I began walking to the desk, I checked my ticket and walked onto the bridge then I walked onto the plane.

I go to where my seat is and I put up my bag then sit in the middle. I lay my head back and exhale. "Excuse me." I hear the one and only Peter Parker. I smile and get up. He slides in his seat then I sit back down, right next to him. Then I see Ned sit next to me. Holy shit I am going to die.

"This is going to be awesome dude!" Ned and Peter do their handshake right in front of me.

"Yeah!" Peter agrees. They both lay back and I pull my legs up to my chest and rest my forehead on my knees. Why the hell does the universe hate me? I pull out my phone and text Pepper.

Y/N: i'm sitting right between ned and peter, you can kill me

Pepper: Oh no. I'll send a picture of Morgan to make Peter mad!

Pepper: 1 Attachment.

The picture is Morgan watering my plants. I smile at the picture and set my phone down. I feel Peter adjust in his seat. I get it that he and Morgan were close so I kind of feel bad but I can't control what Pep does.