26 | ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ

TW, death, cuts, blood, panic attack, crying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ned and I have been at his house for thirty minutes, I keep texting May to make sure they are all still alive and she replies with yes each time

Ned and I have been at his house for thirty minutes, I keep texting May to make sure they are all still alive and she replies with yes each time. I am sitting at Ned's table, hugging my knees. I scroll through my phone. Ned throws a capri sun at my face. "Oh... Thanks." I nod my head.

He nods his head. "Does some part of you feel scared that Peter is trying to heal them?"

"Yeah, I'm getting the idea that we should have just sent them back." I bite my cheek. "I just- We can't lose him." I choke and lay my head on the table.

"Yeah, Peter has been my friend since... forever and I can't lose him and that Green Goblin guy is really scary and I feel like he might do something." Ned says.

"I love Peter, I mean he literally saved me from when I was at my worst and I don't think I can handle him dying." I close my eyes. I am so tired I was at the Sanctum Sanctorum for 24+ hours and I haven't gotten any sleep.

Suddenly I hear the TV. "Breaking news, a fight has broken out in Queens with Spider Man and a bunch of others, no one is reported injured nor dead yet, we will keep you updated." I stand up from my chair quickly and look at the images. My suit covers my body.

"I need to go." I grab my stuff. Ned grabs me and sits me back down onto the chair, "He can't deal with that alone, Ned!"

"Yes he can, he is Spider Man. It will all work out." Ned assures. I place my head in my hands, my suit comes off and I take a few deep breaths.

"Uhm, I'm going to go use the bathroom." I stand up and walk away as I feel my panic attack coming on, I close the bathroom door and lock it. I breathe quickly and hot tears stream down my face. I lower myself onto the floor.

"Breath, Y/N." I hear the voice of my dad, Oola plays it whenever I have a panic attack. "We are going to be okay, just take a few deep breaths." I do as it says and I calm down from the attack and I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall. "See, you're alright. I love you, kid." Then it goes quiet.

I feel happy yet sad. I keep my eyes closed as I calm down. "Oola, what's my heart rate?" I ask.

"146 BPM and your oxygen intake is too high, Y/N. You experienced an anxiety attack, take a few deep breaths, drink some water and you should be fine." She tells me. I nod my head and open my eyes. I stand up then I open the door and begin walking back to Ned. I sat down.