18 | 3'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

TW, mentions of loss, crying, and jake gyllenballs

don't start song till i say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter walks out of the shower and he has gray sweat pants hanging low on his waist

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Peter walks out of the shower and he has gray sweat pants hanging low on his waist. I've been watching tiktok. "Nick Fury has been calling me so much since you left." I say with concern.

"He called me a lot the other day, Happy said he wants to talk to us." He says with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Yeah, you both are very difficult to contact." I hear him, both Peter and I turn our heads and he is sitting in a chair. When did he get there?

Peter takes out his toothbrush "You're Nick Fury." He looks at him with shock.

"So good to finally meet you too. I saw you guys at the funeral, but that wasn't a good time to exchange numbers." Nick crosses his legs.

"No, that would have been inappropriate." Peter utters.

"That's what I just said." Nick shakes his head.

"Right." Peter says quickly.

"The important thing is, you guys are here. I tried to bring you both here. But you guys avoided me, now you're here. What a coincidence." Nick murmurs. I sit up on my bed.

"Wait, was this a coincidence?" I cock my head to the side and ask.

"I used to know everything... Then I come back five years later and now I know nothing. No intel, no team. And another high school kid is dodging my calls." He motions to Peter. "Here's what I do know." He puts up a projection. "A week ago in a village in Mexico was wiped out by a cyclone. Witnesses say that the cyclone had a face. Three days later, a similar event happened in morocco. A village was-" We are cut off by our teacher knocking at the door.

He walks in, "Just making the rounds. Seeing if anyone needs any counseling after today's traumatic events... especially you too." He says.

"No, we'll be okay. We're fine. Thank you." I smile at him and he nods.

"Great because I'm not qualified to actually-" Peter cuts him off.

"Yeah, we are actually kind of busy with some superhero stuff so..." He motions to the door. Mr. Harrington nods his head then shuts the door and leaves.

"That was our teacher, sorry about that." I apologize.

"A village was destroyed by what may well be another world-threatening event. That's why it's imperative-" Nick gets cut off by another knock at the door.

Eudaimonia | | Peter Parker x Y/N Starkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें