13 | ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ

TW, mentions of death, sex, crying, nightmares, mentions of self harm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is finally the month of July which means we are halfway through summer

It is finally the month of July which means we are halfway through summer. I don't usually count dates because I like to focus on the present and not the past but I've been with Peter for a month now, technically we've been talking for 'five' years.

Pepper and I haven't fought since that last fight the night before my birthday. She doesn't know that Peter and I have been having sex, and I hope she won't ever know because I'm scared of her reaction.

I mean it's not like we do have sex all the time, we've only have had it like four times since my birthday. No one knows but us. Not even Ned which is surprising because Peter tells him everything.

Right now I'm at a Cubs, Yankees game with Sam, Bucky, and Peter. Though I live in New York I will never be a Yankees fan and I will always be a Cubs fan.

Peter has his arm wrapped around me and Bucky and Sam are enjoying their beers. Really enjoying it. Bucky leans over to me and says, "I get my twenty bucks from Sam because you and Peter." I give him a confused look. "You guys are, ya know... doin' it." I lean back into Peter.

"No. Gross." I utter.

"Ouch." I hear Peter behind me and I glare at him, my eyes saying 'You just told them.' His eyes go wide.

I watch Sam pass Bucky twenty bucks. "Heh, that's cute." Sam chuckles. I roll my eyes.

"I am going to go get some food, do you want to come with me Mr. Spider Man?" I say extra loud, he covers my mouth.

"Sh. Sure." He stands up and grabs onto my hand. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." He laughs.

"It's fine, they wouldn't say anything because we could beat them up." I say. "What should we get?" I look at the food.

"Pretzel bites." He drags me over. "If you don't like pretzel bites, I will break up with you right here, right now. I know that's a big threat but that's a big red flag if you don't."

"Well it's a good thing that I like pretzels... And I agree, that's a big red flag." I chuckle.

We get our pretzel bites and head back down the stairs until we are stopped. I look up and my eyes are met with the one and only Liz Allen. Not only is her dad a criminal, but she is an ass and tried to date Peter freshman year. He was head over heels for her. She had to move away though because of her dad.