23 | ʟɪᴇꜱ

TW, mentions of pregnancy, harassing, murder, and Jake Gyllenballs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you having Spider Babies?!" A woman shouts in my ear

"Are you having Spider Babies?!" A woman shouts in my ear. "Your boyfriend murdered Mysterio!" Peter jumps down and grabs my waist. Someone grabs onto my arm and Peter slaps them so they can let go.

"Woah, woah, don't touch her." Peter spits.

"Spider Man just hit me!" The woman shouts.

Peter shoots a web and slings us up. "I thought I told you we would never do this again!" I yell.

"They were attacking you!" We landed on a thin bridge. Peter pulls out his phone and answers Ned who is calling. "Dude!"

"Dude!" Ned shouts back.

"Dude!"

"Dude!"

"Dude!"

"DUDE!"

"Dude!" I yell as I hang over the bridge. Peter realizes and runs to me.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" He runs to me.

"No, not really." I balance myself. This is way too high up for me to catch myself on the ground and my nanosuit is broken.

"Yo, Peter!" I hear people. They are in a lift. Helicopters begin to surround us.

"We should go. We should go. Come on." I grab onto him.

"I thought you said you didn't want me to swing you." He says. I shake my head.

"Just swing me... You should just swing me, yeah." I utter. He grabs onto me. I go onto his back.

"Okay, we can take the subway." He murmurs. We then fall and I scream so loud. He shoots his web at a grate and opens it. We fall inside and it closes. We swing through and I see a subway. I close my eyes preparing for my death.

"Look out!" I yell. We quickly move out of the way, then we see a small part to get out of. He opens it and moves it aside. He stands up and gets out checking the area. He then helps me out. "That was so much worse. Okay. It's okay."

"Are you okay?" He breathes.

"Yeah, yeah." I answer. He shoots his web at the lid and closes it.