31 | ᴛɪᴏ

TW, mentions of sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a week until school starts up again. Today is new year's eve, finally the last day of 2023.

Fuck 2023

You sucked

Peter and I decided we would celebrate the last day of one of the worst years of our lives. But we really planned it out. We would get dressed and ready.Then we will go to coffee with Ned. Then we will have a picnic and we will draw each other. Then we will go thrifting. That's all we planned.

Right now I am laying in bed with Peter. Fresh after... Yeah. Like right after. I'm on his chest. Both of us were out of breath from our high. "Oh god." Peter breathes heavily.

"Yeah." I nod my head and close my eyes enjoying his body against mine and his breath on the top of my head.

"No. I mean oh god, we are running late, we were supposed to be at coffee ten minutes ago." Peter panics. I quickly get off of him and we stand up.

"Oh shit, text Ned. I'll start the shower." I mumble and I run to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and I feel the water with my hand and once it is warm enough, I pull my hair back and step into the water. I close my eyes.

I'll be hearing Harry sing As It Was live in twenty two days.

Something I love about Harry is how he and Louis managed to avoid the management and continue their love and relationship for each other. God I love them.

My thoughts are interrupted by familiar hands on my waist. Peter turns me around. He softly presses his lips on mine. "You are so beautiful." He whispers.

I softly smile and we enjoy our moment of kissing each other softly until we both realize we need to get ready. "Right." I mutter. He nods his head.

Once we finish our shower, I brush through my hair and pull it back into a low ponytail. I then pull on some cream colored trousers and a dark green turtleneck sweater to cover the marks on my neck.

I then put on my Dr. Martens and I slip on a few rings and some pearls. Once I am pleased with the way I look, I grab a tote bag and Peter gets his keys.

We walk outside, Peter wraps his arm around my waist and we head down the stairs. People stare at us, Peter unlocks his car and he opens the door for me. "Thank you." I smile as we get in. He walks around and gets inside.