22 | ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ

TW, mentions of killing, kidnapping, crying, pregnancy, and Jake Gyllenballs

the picture below makes me sad:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am fucking angry.

It has been a week since I got back and I am outside of Bucky's apartment, ready to yell at him. I cannot believe he fucking lied to me. Bitch. Fucking bitch. I hate him for killing my mom and my grandparents, but I most hate him for lying to me.

I decided that I would wait a week to tell him so I can think. But I wasn't thinking, I was avoiding it.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door. Seconds later it opens and Bucky shows through the door. I sigh. "Hey Y/N, I heard about your trip, how was it? Are you okay?" He asks.

"You lied to me." I lift my head up staring into his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He wrinkles his eyebrows.

"You killed my mom and my grandma and grandpa and you never had the decency to tell me the truth?" I ask, I can feel my eyes filling up with tears, I have so many memories with him and through all of those, he knew that he killed them. "You fucking lied to me!" I push him. I feel so guily for hanging out with him and he is the murderer of my mom and grandparents, I am a fucking asshole.

"Y/N, that's not what it is. I did kill them." He looks at me with saddened eyes.

"Then what the hell is it? Because from what I know, you are the reason I don't have a mother to raise me today." I spit and a few tears fell from my eyes.

"When someone says some words, I turn into someone who isn't me. It's like a more evil version of me. So I don't remember killing them, but I know I did. And Y/N, I can't begin to explain how sorry I am for that and keeping it from you. I don't need you to forgive me." He tells me and I break down into tears and hit his chest countless times.

"Dammit Bucky! You fucking knew that you did it but you didn't fucking tell me the truth!" I yell through my tears. He lets me hit him until he just wraps his arms around me. "I fucking tursted you with my life, but it turns out you are a complete psychopath and murderer!" I cry. He holds me tightly. "Who did this to you?"

"Hydra." He utters, "When they kidnapped me. I swear when you got kidnapped and we sort of grew closer I never thought it'd be to the point where I saw you as family. I never thought that."

"I think I need to go." I whisper. He pulls out of the hug and nods. "I- I just need to think." I walk out more confused than before. I have continued tears falling down my face until I get a text from Peter.

Peter: hey, wanna go for a swing?

Y/N: sure, i'm outside of Bucky's apartment

Peter: alright, i'm on my way

I put my phone in my pocket and I tried to wipe my tears away. About two minutes later, Peter lands. "Oh no, have you been crying?" He pulls off his mask and cups my face.

"Uhm, I didn't tell you but yesterday but um I learned that Bucky killed my mom and grandparents." I avoid eye contact.

"Oh my god, did he hurt you?" He looks for any possible scratch.

I shake my head. "No, he just said that when he got kidnapped, Hydra they uhm made it so if you say some words to him, he will turn bad and kill people. I'm just so mad he didn't have the decency to tell me the truth." I mumble.

"Holy shit." He looks at me with shock. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"Can we just go?" I ask. He nods. I wrap my arms around his neck and he starts swinging us. "Oh my god, why did I agree to this?!" I shout.

"Do you want me to put you down?" He asks.

"Not yet." I bury my face into his chest. "SHIT!" I shout. "I'm going to fucking kill you! Okay, okay, okay. Put me down." I ordered. We land on the ground.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Oh uh yeah, yeah i'm okay, but we are never doing that again unless we are fighting. And this time I mean it." I point at him. We are interrupted by loud noises from the news.

"This is breaking news. We come to you with revelations about last week's attack in London. It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning, you may find this video disturbing." The reporter says.

Beck's face shows on the screen. "I managed to send the Elemental through the rift. But I don't think I'm gonna make it out of this bridge alive. Spider Man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else." The video glitches to a new video of Peter and Beck.

"Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties." Edith says on the video.

"Do it. Execute them all." I know this is fake because when you execute the drones, they go away.

​​The video stops and goes back to the news reporter, "The shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website TheDailyBugle.net."

The daily bugle shows. "There you have it, folks, conclusive proof that Spider Man was responsible for the murder of Mysterio an interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet an who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves."

Another video of Beck shows. "Spider Man–" It cuts out, "Spider Man got Y/N–" It cuts again. "Spider Man got Y/N Stark pregnant!" The video shuts off. My mouth opens. That is completely untrue.

"What the fuck?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jajaajjajajajaj

i decided to change it up a bit

this is gonna be v awkward

lol

I had to end it there clearly so

have a good day and fuck the daily bugle!

<3, kelsey

word count: 1154