Part 3

The few people who dared to stay in the cafe even after Arestair entered with his men, didn't dare to stay any longer after hearing his loud voice.

Alyssa couldn't move due to her fear. Another sound startled her, it was him again. He clearly wasn't a man of patience.

Justin ushered her to go there. All of them said that she had nothing to fear and that they have her back. Alyssa knew they couldn't do anything even if the men killed her.

But then again, what choice did she have. She walked with her wobbly legs that felt like they were about to give up. Her hands shaking. She tried her best to not spill anything or not fall herself.

She walked up to them, feeling his eyes on her made her wanna run away even more. She kept her head down, hiding the fear and tears that threatened to fall any moment. She couldn't look up at them.

Arestair had been staring at her like a hyena. Her hands shook uncontrollably as she put the cups down. As soon as she was done she turned around but stopped when she heard the deep voice say "stop".

Then she heard footsteps. " Turn around". And she did. He was standing so close to her, she could feel the heat radiating from him.

She still had her head lowered. "Look at me". She couldn't, she didn't wanna face this man..

" Look At Me" he said slowly and in a deeper tone. She didn't know a person could sound so deadly. If she couldn't move before, she definitely couldn't move even more now.

Through her tear filled blurry vision, she saw a hand reaching to her face and flinched away from it.. She felt her right arm being grabbed by him, panic filled her senses.

She tried pulling away but the man didn't let her go and held her arm even tighter. Another hand came to her face again and lifted her chin so gently that she barely felt it.

Her teary blue eyes meet his icy ash ones. The tears she tried so hard to hold finally betrayed her and fell down . She could see his ash eyes show an emotion of hurt and shock.

His thumb carefully wiped her tear and rested on her cheek a little linger than necessary.

"Don't be afraid little one, I Won't hurt you". It's only then she realised how tall Arestair was, he was no less then 6'2, his body towered over her 5'4 little body. It made her feel more scared.

" Whats your name doll" he asked.
She forced her voice to come out. It croaked and she couldn't help the stutter " A-a-lyss-a"

"Alyssa. That's a beautiful name. Look I really have no intention of hurting you. So relax". He said smiling and still wiping her face as tear ran down her eyes like waterfalls.

She just nodded, gathering all the courage she had, she asked " i-is tha-t all? May i t-take my lea-ve".

Giving her a smile that seemed a little too sweet to her, he said " yes, that's all. You may go. By the way, we'll meeting a lot from now on anyways."

At this her eyes widened. "W..why!"

"Why not? "

"I d-dont wanna meet y-you". Her eyes frantic, she didn't know where the courage to say that was coming from. Realising what she said, she put both her hands over her mouth.

" But I want to meet you. And if I want it, then I'll do it. So whether you want to see me or not doesn't matter doll" he stated like it was nothing.

"W-hy?.. Why do you say t-that? Why would you w-ant to meet me? I'm sure you have n-no busi-n-ness with a mere waitress. " she managed to say.

She tried hard not to stutter but still the stuttering came out, and she hated herself for being like that.

"Oh I have every kind of business with you doll. I like you. And more than that, I want you as mine. So, I'll make you mine. That's all there is to it really. And you can't do anything about it either baby " he said in a low voice.

But the cafe was so silent, Alyssa was sure everyone heard what he said. He looked every bit of serious when he said those and with that he walked away to the table like nothing happened.

Those words drained all the energy out of her.. She went inside as quickly as possible, still not understanding the meaning behind those words.

'This was nothing. This means nothing. Its not true. He's just joking. I'm a simple nobody. So this kind of thing is only a bluff .' She chanted in her head, trying to calm herself down.

Unaware of the Storm that was coming her way.