Part 19

Alyssa watched in horror as Cassidy cried out withering in pain. She was on the floor holding her now broken arm that had been perfectly fine only a few seconds ago.

In front of her stood a very smug looking Ares who looked like he couldn’t be bothered what so ever. Her minions didn’t even come to help her out in fear.

Cassidy had thought the Ares would easily be swayed by her and her body. After all, That's what men want, right? Give them a sexy hot body to play with, and even the most loyal of men would turn into cheaters.

She was busty and curvy in the perfect places. Who could resist her? So imagine her surprise when she batted her eyelashes, crouched a little to show her cleavage on her already very low cut crop top while introducing herself.

And Ares didn’t even look at her.

Not even once...

Let alone talk to her..

He only kept staring at Alyssa. Which by the way, made Cassidy feel a deep burning in her chest. She had never felt this jealous before.

So she went up to Ares and got a little too close to him. He finally looked at her irritated, not liking her intentions which were clear as a day.

" I just wanted to ask if you wanted to spend some time together. " she said..

" Why waste your time on her. If you want a fun time, I could easily give you that" she said winking and getting closer, which only made Ares more irritated. 

The sultry voice she was trying to make sounded like a broken chord to him. " Get away. Now." he said, trying to control his anger.

Alyssa was looking at him so innocently, he didn’t want to cause drama in front of her.

" No need to deny it. Come with me. I'll show you such a good time, you’ll never be able to forget it " she whispered in his ear, her Boob's pressing at the side of his upper arm.

" Get away from me!" he said in a dangerously low tone, pushing her away a bit.

He was this close to snapping. How dare she touch him.!

" what do you see in her? She's so boring and simple. Trust me baby, I'll satisfy you" she rubbed her breasts up on his arm.

This was it. He held her arm and twisted it behind her back. He then used his other hand and pushed her already twisted hand further and in a few seconds a sickening cracking sound was heard.

That's how the current situation took place. Cassidy was crying hard.

" How fucking dare you! No one is allowed to touch me!  Who the hell gave you the permission to do so!" he yelled at her face.

" And what do I see in her? I see her as an angel. And a slut like you don't even deserve to be the dirt on her shoe." pulling her hair, he screamed at her face while she still cried.

" you will stay away from her, you hear me?" no response.

" I said, you hear me!" he said louder. Cassidy only nodded

" good"

Everyone around them only stood and stared. No one was moving. Alyssa finally came to her senses and called the ambulance.

Cassidy's friends finally rushed to her aid as soon as Ares moved back.

He slowly walked towards Alyssa. A lone tear already escaping her eye. He gently brushed it with his thumb.

" why are you so brutal... " she said in a low voice.

" she brought it on herself. " he said, standing close to her.