Part 17

Alyssa's pov :

That guy gave me a ride to home. The whole ride was silent, except for my sniffles. As soon as I entered my home, I rushed to my room. Fortunately, mom was at work. I didn’t want her to see me like this. I entered the bathroom and started showering.

I scrubbed my body really hard. The memories of him touching me and kissing me came back. I felt violated and disgusted. I wanted to erase every sign of his filthy touch of off me. Which resulted in my skin getting red. The tears started to fall again, I just sat there under the shower and cried for god knows how long.

After I came out, I didn’t have the energy to even dry my hair. I was too exhausted. I just laid face down on my bed, and in seconds I was in a restless Slumber.

I woke up to the sound of someone ringing our doorbell. I got up and groggily went down to open the door. It was Rae and Connor.  Rae rushed inside, with Connor following after.
" Omg girl! Are you okay! What has that bish done to you!" Rae was seething.

" I never expected that man to come for you like that! Are you fine Lyssi?"
Connor gave me a concerned  look.

" I'm fine. Don't worry. He Didn't do much..."

" he didn’t do much! Look at those marks on your neck! You aint fooling nobody! Tell me! Did he do bad stuff! How far did he go!" Rae screamed near my ears.

I just stayed silent. It was shameful, how could I say those stuff... Rae took my silence as a way worse sign though.. She silently whispered, her voice barely audible
" Did he....rape y-"

" No! He didn’t! "

"Please, don't hide it from me" rae looked like she was gonna cry.

" I swear I'm telling the truth. He..he just..touched my stomach and waist....and...kissed me" I said lowering my head.

Relief washed over her face.

"Don’t lower your head. You did no wrong. Don’t you lower your head,ever. I'm so sorry I wasn’t there to help" rae said as she pulled me in a hug.

"No..don’t say sorry. It’s not your fault. Don’t say that" her kindness and care warmed my heart. But I hated myself for making them worry.

Connor sat there watching us, I could see guilt on his face. I kind of understood why he felt like that.

" Listen Connor, you tried your best to help me. You stood up for me when no one else did. And that also against a mafia leader. That was really brave of you. I am really grateful for that." I gave him a smile of gratitude.

" But don’t you ever do that again. Don't put your life in danger for me. It would kill me to know I was the reason behind my friends death. So please, Don't do it ever again" I said seriously,  to which he only nodded. I engulfed him in a big bear hug.

"Once again, thank you, Connor. You really did great. Don't feel guilty buddy" Rae came and joined us in the hug.

" So, movie night?" Rae asked breaking the hug.

" yeah, i would love that" I said giggling.

" I wanna stay too, but, It's kind of like a girls night. So I'd rather skip" Connor said skeptically.

" So what? Join us." Rae said.

" But I'm a boy!"

" And? Are you saying you got problem with girls?" rae asked raising a brow

" No. Not that. But like.. A girls night is for girls. And I'm a boy, a man"

" okay then. It's a friends night. How does that sound?" i offered.