Part 16

Ares ordered his men to keep holding their guns on the boy so that he couldn't cause any more interruptions.

He pulled Alyssa by her arm as she tried to free herself. The grip was tight and was painful for her. He took her in an empty room and let go of her hand. Closing the door he taunted towards her like a predator as she kept stepping back.

" W..what did you want to talk about?" she asked as her back hit the wall. He was too close to her. He caged her by putting his hands on her both sides. So she put her hands on his chest to put some distance in between, which didn't work by the way.

" Who is that guy? Why was he meddling so much?" he said as his huge body towered over her small one. His breath fanning her face.

Alyssa got the wrong idea. She thought Ares wanted to hurt Connor for offending him, that's why he was asking for his info.

" w..why! Please don't hurt him. He re..really didn't mean to offend you. He.. He was just trying to protect me" damn Alyssa, why are you such a coward! Why did you stutter! She thought to herself. She was on the verge of tears.

Seeing her like that made Ares feel torn. On one hand he was angry that she was trying protect that boy. On the other hand he wanted to comfort her, calm her down, wipe away her tears.

And on the other Other hand.....he wanted to strip her up, ravage her body, mark every inch of her, make her cry, eat her up, make her beg for him to stop, make her bruised in places she couldn't imagine.

He shook his head on the last thought.

" He was protecting you and now You're protecting him. What a cute little couple" every word felt like poison to him.

The little space between them suddenly felt like a huge gap to him. So he closed up the near to nonexistent space even more which resulted in him pressing his body against her. Every part of his body that touched hers made him satisfied.

Alyssa on the other hand felt trapped between the wall and the giant before her. She tried to push him, but his body didn't even budge.

" we..we're not a couple.. He's just a friend.. Can you move a little please. You're too close" she said as she still kept pushing him.

He couldn't even feel any force from her, such a cute little creature she was.

" Oho? Not a couple? It didn't seem like that. Tell me, do you have a crush on him?" he totally ignored her plea for space.

" please. Can you move. You're squishing me?" oh, how he loved the sound of her plea.

"Oh, am I now?" he pushed his body more into her, this time holding her waist. Which obviously surprised her as she let out a shriek.

" Why a..re... are you touching me! S..stop. Put your hands away" she said as she tried to somehow move his hands away from her waist. She couldn't move her body even a little due to his body pressing hers so hardly.

She couldn't move his hands, instead he put more pressure, tightening his grip on her waist as he kept his menacing glance on the little angel. His ash eyes looked down and bore into her head, she felt naked to them.

The hold on her waist was too much for her tiny body. She cried out at the pain, she was sure it would leave a bad bruise there. She, for the first time that day looked at him in the eye, pleading him to release her.

" It hu..hurts.. P..please. Let me go.. It...really hurts" she was crying by now.

Ares put his face so close to hers, his lips were only a little bit away from hers. He was crouching down by a lot in order to meet her height. Any little movement would result in them kissing.