Part 28

Alyssa woke up to an empty bed. She sat still for a while until all the memories from the previous night flashed in her mind. 

Her face turned beet red as she realised that she just slept in the arms of a man. This was her first time ever being in someone's arms.

And it just had to be him of all people. She shook her head and hurriedly scrambled out of the bed.

"I need to get out " she thought as she ran to the door . But of course, the door was locked. She had been locked inside the room. Surprise.

She tried to fumble it, lock pick it with a hairpin (as if that would work) ,  and push it with all her strength.  Nothing worked. ( as expected, duh)

Frustrated, she just fell down face first on the bed. The bounce made her realise just how soft the bed was.

Last night she was too tired to consider or notice much of anything.

She got up from the bed and looked around the room. She walked inside the closet and just stood there in awe.

The closet alone was the size of her own bedroom. One side was filled with suits and pants. The other side was filled with casual clothes like t-shirts, shirts, jeans.

All of those looked nice

All of those looked nice. The closet even had stairs!

'Hmm hnm.  He has good taste in fashion no doubt about that.

I mean, I thought his closet would be filled with only dark shaded colors. But it has a good variety of light pastel colors as well. They look pretty expensive though.

Heck, Even his pajamas look like they are from brands . " Alyssa thought to herself.

In the corner, there was a big glass shelf. This shelf was the only black thing in this white themed room. So it stood out the more than the rest of the room.

This is the only picture my lazy ass could find that matched my imagination. Please imagine it to be filled with the stuff I mention.

Let your imagination floww