Part 25

Alyssa laid in the hospital, still unconscious. A calm looking Sky sitting in the chair beside the bed while a more frustrated Arestair paced around the room.

" Dude calm down. She's gonna be fine. "

" She's been unconscious for 4 days now! 4 FUCKING DAYS!  What if she never wakes up!" Ares yells at sky. Sky's mere existence irritated him.

"You know She's gonna wake up. She isn’t in a life threatening situation " Sky said in a rather calm voice which Ares ignored.

" Hey you, listen here fucker. Do something,  make her wake up!" Arestair gritted out as he held the poor doctor that just entered the room by his collar.

" S..sir, we did all we could. You were the one who ordered that she should feel no pain, or we should make her feel as less pain as possible. So we're keeping her a..asleep" the doctor ranted.

" He's right. If she wakes up before the healing process even starts, it’s gonna hurt her more. It’s better if she sleeps. The more she heals, the better. Don't push it." Sky added.

Arestair let go of the doctor and yelled in frustration. He just wanted to talk to her, look at her beautiful eyes, that stunning smile.

Arestair hadn’t left the hospital even for once after bringing a bloody Alyssa there . He wanted to be by her side when she woke up.

More like he didn’t want to let her out of his sight again. So, that ended up resulting in the whole second floor being surrounded by his men. He made his men bring him whatever he needed so he could stay 24/7.

In a way, he felt guilty. If he hadn’t agreed to her wishes and hadn’t left her alone, this might not have happened.

Alyssa's mom came to visit.  Fortunately Arestair was out to buy coffee and smoke some cigarettes to vent out some of his frustration. So she only met with Sky.

Her mom might have known Arestair but she certainly did not know who Sky was. She was a mess, crying and weeping, seeing her daughter like that.

Sky helped calm her down. But After knowing that encounter, Arestair made sure to stop  Alyssa's mom from coming to the hospital .

It's not like he cared about the woman, but Alyssa probably did not want her mom to know anything about her being in touch with him. So he obliged.

" Mam this is a bullying and physical abuse case and the police are handling it. We have been strictly instructed to not let any outsiders in until the victim awakens. Even if it is her mom. We know you are concerned but your daughter is safe and is in good hands. You'll be informed as soon as she wakes up, so no need to worry"  was all she was told before she was ushered out by the staff.

The woman was very reluctant to go but finally left after standing outside for a long time.

Connor and Rae had visited too, they both were sad. Arestair was annoyed with them.

"Aren’t you guys like, her friends? Her buddy buddies?  THEN WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU! Some friends you are! MAYBE IF YOU GUYS WERE THERE SHE WOULDN’T BE IN A HOSPITAL BED RIGHT NOW"

Arestair had yelled at them, they both only stood silent with head held low.

" Hey man, yelling at them Won't change anything. They're just kids" Sky tried to ease his friend.

" Don’t mind him kids. He's just angry. " sky gave them a small smile.

" No, he's right. We really fucked up this time. We deserve it" Rae said in a low voice.