Part 15

Arestair had finished all his work with lightning speed, which seemed almost humanely impossible. It was making Sky amused, the eagerness his friend was portraying was making it harder for him not to laugh.

" Done! " Arestair said in a hurry as he finished the last of his paperwork.

" I'm done. You don’t have anymore work for me, right? Good. I'll be leaving then" he rushed not giving Sky a single chance to speak.

" Bro, You're soo in love. That girl has got you wrapped around her tiny little fingers. " sky said laughing.

" WHO's in love. No one's in love. And if anything,  I am the one in control, not the other way around" Arestair stated as he eagerly put on his dark blue suit and rushed to the mirror. Looking at his appearance, fixing his shirt, coat, tie and then his hair.

" Yeah right. Who are you fooling. It's clear as a day that You're in love. Even a blind man can see that. " Sky said trailing behind him.

" I'm not complaining though. That girl's making your lazy ass work like a typhoon. She might actually be a  good influence on you. I think I'll use her as your motivation to work"

Arestair rolled his eyes and pushed Sky out of his face. His friend could seriously get annoying at times.

" Yeah yeah. Whatever " with that he was out of the office. He was going to meet his princess today, this made his heart beat fast with excitement. He only took two of his most trusted bodyguards with him. He didn’t need to create a commotion every time he went out.

As he reached the school, he immediately headed towards the class Alyssa was in. He had collected all information about her , so having her class routine was natural.

Alyssa was in her class when suddenly someone barged into the room interrupting it. The teacher was going to give a good scolding to the person for their rude intrusion during class. But her face became pale instead  as she saw the person who stood in front of her.

Alyssa knew right away why the man who carries darkness within him had come to visit the school..again..

"May I borrow Ms. Alyssa Throne for a moment. It Won't take long"he said in a calm tone while staring intensely at Alyssa.

Whispers filled the room. Alyssa tried to avoid his eyes by lowering her head. She was afraid and Arestair could feel it.

" I wont hurt her. I just need to talk to her. So no need to be worried" he said particularly to no one, still keeping his eyes on Alyssa.

It was his way of indirectly trying to calm her down. But the teacher didn’t answer. It was as if she was in a trance . Arestair gave her a look which brought her out of the trance. She was about to say something when someone amongst the students shouted out-

" What do you need her for?"
Alyssa turned her head to find the owner of the voice. Connor. He was standing up From his seat. Arestair raised a brow at him.

" What is it to you? Mind your own business " Arestair said irritated.

" She is my friend. So she is my business " so this is the new 'guy' friend of hers. Not bad.

" Like I just said. I only want to talk with her. So keep out of it"

" Then talk right here. She isn’t going anywhere " the boy's got guts, Ares thought.

" That is not for you to decide. I'm warning you, stay out of it" while Ares did like the boy's guts, he was getting angry at that point.

" Well, whether she wants to talk to you or not is up to her. It's not for you to decide either. Do you want to talk with him Alyssa?" Connor looked at Alyssa.

Alyssa was grateful to him for standing up for her. But right now she was more scared for Connor than herself. Going Against Arestair was not a good idea. What if they hurt him! He shouldn’t risk his life like that.

"Alyssa! Do you want to talk to him or not!"  Connor asked again. All eyes were on her now. She slowly shook her head.

" See? Now please leave" Ares was angry now. He did not like to be rejected. And He did not like how he was being portrayed as a Villain while this guy was trying to be a hero.

" Do you even know who I am, little boy?" Ares gritted his teeth.

" I am fucking Arestair Amaris. And I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour! "  Arestair's thick voice  boomed through the clsss.

He signalled his men and in an instant they were beside Connor, pressing their guns directly over his forehead. If Connor wasn’t scared before, he was definitely scared now.

Everyone gasped. The room had pin drop silence. Only the sound of Ares's shoes could be heard as he approached Connor. Alyssa looked at them with horror in her eyes.

Ares did not want this, he really only wanted to talk with her, maybe ask her out on a date later. But at the moment,  he was too angry to think about anything.

" Listen here boy. If I want to talk to her,I will talk to her. And no one can stop me. If I hear one more word from you, I swear I Won't hesitate to kill you"  he said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Fortunately Rae didn’t have this class, she probably would have gotten herself killed. Connor still went to say something, but Alyssa beat him to it.

" Connor stop! That's enough. I'm glad you tried to protect me. But he only wants to talk. I'll be fine. So stop. " Alyssa said to Connor giving him a reassuring smile. That smile only added fuel to the fire for Ares.

He wanted her  to smile like that only towards him.

But that smile did not make Connor feel any better. If anything, he became even more worried now.

" Let's go" with that she was out of the room. 
Arestair was fuming with jealousy. That was certainly not a good thing for Alyssa.

Hey guys! A quick question. Do you like a caring boyfriend who would risk his life to protect you? Or you guys prefer a possessive and dominant boyfriend who wants to keep you to himself?