Part 18

Arestair had went home after dropping off his princess.  He had mixed feelings, he was feeling both satisfied and guilty for hurting his princess. But the guilt was eating him away from the inside.

He left two of his men to keep an eye on her. They reported him that Alyssa's best friend and the guy friend had gone to her home. And it looked like they were going to spend the night together.

He felt a ping of jealousy in his heart. Never had he imagined he'd get to experience jealousy. He kind of understood that the boy was actually only a friend, but still he didn’t want a single man near her..

But the Connor guy was undoubtedly a good friend.  If only the guy wasn’t getting so jilly jolly with his princess, he was sure he would have liked him. But right now he wanted to punch his daylights out.

Arestair went to shower in hopes of getting rid of these unsettling feelings. But that didn't happen.  When he entered the bathroom, his reflection on the mirror made his guilt worse instead.

Tiny scratch mark adorned his upper torso and shoulder. She had had tried her best to get away from him. He felt like utter crap.

He hated violence over women,  as he grew up wanting to protect his mother. And  he used to think he'd never do such thing.

But here he stood, like nothing ever happened. He used forced assault on the one person he claimed to love.

What's worse was that the more he remembered how she cried, begged, how powerless she was underneath him, totally at his mercy; the more aroused he got. Even now he was getting aroused just by thinking about it.

And it made him feel even more like an utter shit.

And he never thought he'd  feel guilty for hurting someone, that old man years ago was the only one who made him cry.

The whole day flew by, his guilt not subsiding even once. Nor the thoughts of a certain beauty. He wanted to see her again. What was she doing to him.

*****the next day******

He couldn’t stand it. For the first time in his life he wanted to apologise. He didn’t care for her answer,  he just felt like he needed to do it.

She didn't go to school, that only added to his guilt. He must've frightened her a little too much. As soon as he got news that she was going to the cafe he left for there.

He got Information on the cafe's staff. One person shocked him the most. Michael. Or should he say Marcel Rodriguez.  What was someone of his status doing in such a small cafe like this, Ares wondered.

Ares entered the cafe covering his face. He Didn't want any unwanted Commission, and he didn’t want to scare her again. Jeez, when had he become so caring. Must be the weather.

He tried to give her the flowers he brought for her , but she didn’t accept them. She instead asked him to stop bothering her. He couldn’t stay without seeing her one day, her request was impossible to fulfil.

Michael kind of came between him and Alyssa. He tried make Ares leave, which Ares did. But not because of  Michael's words, but because he had already apologised and his work there was done.

Any further actions were not needed. He didn't want to scare her again, not so soon atleast.

Also, the moment he saw her, the memories of that day flooded back to him. How her soft lips felt just perfect against his, her mouth tasted heavenly, her sweet scent filled all his senses, how her soft and smooth skin made him wanna claim every inch of it.

All those memories made him wanna go up and just kiss her to death immediately. She drived him crazy.

And that, was a problem.