Part 14

After meeting with Alyssa, Arestair had to go back to work. Being titled as a leader was most certainly not an easy job. He might have captured most of Clementine's men, but a few who weren’t present at the ceremony escaped.  His men were now busy chasing them. He on the other hand had to do huge loads of paper work which he obviously neglected in order to see a certain beauty.

He had made two of his men keep an eye on her all the time, except for when she was at school. He could have taken her the moment he wanted to, but he wanted to give her the chance to at least finish high school. He wasn't going to take her basic right of education away from her.

He may not be a man of high morals, but he had promised himself  that he shall not become a cruel person, nor shall he steep so low to be called a scumbag. He'd only fight and kill those whom he needs to and  he'd only punish those who deserve it.

The moment he saw her his heart beat got faster.He couldn’t remember the last time he had felt this happy. When he pulled her close, it felt like electricity went through his whole body, a pleasurable one at that. His hand that held his Alyssa wanted to do more than just grab her arm. When she tried to deny remembering him, it made him angry. She could not have forgotten him!

He wanted to do soo many things to her that she wouldn’t be able to forget him even if she tried to. Soo many bad things... He wanted to just pick her up and lock her in a room, take her away from the world right away. He wanted to cage her only for himself. But he knew he had to wait for that.

He inhaled her vanilla scent,  he wanted to put his head on the crook of her neck, drown in her scent. When he got closer to her, whispered in her ear, the desire to bite her cute little ear,nibble on it left him unsettled. What kind of sorcery had she done to him. His bliss was short lived though.

His men informed him that he needed to go back instantly. He wasn’t too happy about leaving his princess so soon. But work needed to be done. He left the school with a scowl on his face, wanting nothing more than to go back to his princess again as soon as work was done.. But little did he know he was gonna be stuck for a while.

He had broken off all the alliance his father had made. Although this was a huge disadvantage, but he had to take the risk. He could not trust these gangs. Plus, he had his own trusted alliances. But because of that  some of the gangs were joining hands and trying to go against Arestair.  The attacks were continuous.

He did not mind though. Being a new leader at such an young age would make people in gangs underestimate him, see him as a weak and unworthy man. Especially after he removed the previous leader by his own hands, who was supposed to be his pillar/support. Obviously,  gangs would try to take advantage and attack on them to take the title of the top gang.

So this little war was a good thing. Once he puts a stop to it, people would stop underestimating him and the unnecessary attacks would stops. The cowards would back off eventually and wouldn’t dare to attack.  And he sure as hell would kill each and everyone of these attackers that his father had forged alliance  with..

----**one week later***-----

Arestair stood in the middle of the abandoned building, gun in his hand, blood dripping down from his head,hand and black suit. Men lying around all over the building, dead. The floors pooled with blood from the bodies. He stood over a bald man who was probably in his forties, his gun pointing at him

" please..p..please. Let me live. Please. I beg you! Please. I have a daughter. Ple..." *shoot* the loud booming sound echoed from the building. Following with a thud of a body falling over, now lifeless.

"You should have thought about that before going against me" Arestair said as he stared at the dead man laying there.

It took 1 whole week for him to finally end this whole fight. He only took about 50 of his men against 5 big gangs combined. Yet it was a easy wipe out on his side. The night was chilly, he wanted nothing more than to take a shower and sleep. He ordered his men to clean up the mess as he left for his home.

His mother welcomed him home. Although he was covered in blood, his mother didn’t seem to care.
At first she was devastated that her own son was punishing her husband, but she knew that her husband deserved every bit of the punishment. It was inevitable. So she came by.

As for Clamentine, he was humiliated in the worst way possible, tortured.  Left to bleed out, but not enough to let him die. Arestair found out that Clamentine was the one who killed his grandfather. Clamentine wanted power , so he killed his own father and dumped his body in the ocean.

"That old fool let me come inside his room in the middle of the night without hesitation. He truly believed his son wouldn't betray him. Fool. It so was easy to kill him. You are the same as me. HA HA HAA" this was how Clamentine spat his crime confession to Arestair on the 1st day of his capture.

" I'm not same as you. I'm worse" is what Arestair had replied in a calm voice. Now Clamentine was getting tortured by his own son as well, the irony.

Clamentine  now lied in his cell, all bloody, whipped, naked, bound with chains. A mentally broken mess begging for death. Arestair had never felt more satisfied in torturing someone than this. He enjoyed every bit of his screams and his cries. He had no intention of letting this bustard die yet. He wanted to torture more.

After taking a bath and having dinner, Ares went to bed. At last he was free to see his angel. Her thoughts never left his mind. He got every information on her during this time. She only went out of her house for her job. Other than that, she never left the house. That's my good girl ' is what Ares thought.

But something disturbed him. His men informed him that Alyssa had made a new friend, a guy friend, who seemed rather close to her. He has been dropping her off after school recently. This made him feel anger and frustration at the same time. Something he hadn’t felt before, thus he could not tell what this emotion was.

But clearly it was time to visit her.