Part 30

Alyssa's pov :

He brought me back to the room and this time he locked the door, threw me on the bed more harshly and pinned my both hands down over my head with only one hand.

He's hovering over me. His breaths are literally fanning over my face. I tried to wiggle my hands free but to no avail.

" Le..let me go! Why d..do you always have to be li..like this.. Like pus..pushing me or b..being s..so forceful! " his used more pressure on my hands to still me ,  fortunately not enough to hurt me.

" Forceful?  Oh trust me dear, if I truly wanted to be forceful you’d be unconscious for days " he gritted out. His ash eyes bored into my soul.

I'm scared.. Is it gonna be a repeat of the things that happened before.. His face is so close to mine..

I couldn’t Look at him. So I turned my head away but his free hand gripped me and made me look back at him.

" Why the fuck did you look away! " Ouch! His nails are digging into my skin. It hurts

" S..stop! You're..hurtin..ng me" I tried to make myself free.

" This is nothing compared to the way you're hurting me " tears started falling from the corner of my eyes.

" When did I ever hurt you!  "

"You hugged another guy! ANOTHER FUCKING GUY! "

" B..but... Tha..that's not something to..b..be hurt about! "

" NO FUCKING BUTS. YOU ARE MINE! MINE TO TOUCH, MINE TO ADMIRE, MINE TO ADORE, MINE TO PUNISH, MINE TO SPOIL. MINE TO OWN!! " He screamed.

" And No other man shall touch what's mine " he said in a lower voice while caressing my lips.

Right after that his lips crashed on mine. Yup, It’s a repeat. Why was I expecting to get out of it untouched.

It’s been about 10 seconds and my lips already started to hurt. It feels like they're gonna bleed. His constant nibbling and biting doubles up the pain every time.

If he's gonna do this anyway then why can't he just be gentler. I tried moving my head away so many times even though I knew it wouldn’t work.

My lungs are burning. He's barely letting me have my air flow.

" S..stop.. Please.. I.. I can't.. Breath " I barely managed to say it. But he's not listening.

I feel like I'm gonna faint. Fortunately he stopped and went for my neck. I've never inhaled air this hard in my life.

My tears wouldn’t stop flowing. It's a mess. I wanna go home.

He's leaving hickeys and marks all over my neck and shoulder. He tore half my shirt already.  Not even my collarbones got spared.

He ravaged my lips again after leaving the marks. Marks that would make wanna burn down my skin.

I only laid motionless waiting for it to end. Until I felt his warm hand touching my belly button and roaming upwards.

I started thrashing when his hand landed on my breast on top of my bra. I couldn’t move my hands or upper body, so I tried to kick him.

My target was his balls. But he easily pushed my right leg down with his knee. The other leg wasn’t much help either.

The difference between our sizes only got clearer to me with each passing second. It made me despair.

" Looks like the kitten's gotten feisty" his smirked. He looked like he was enjoying it.