Part 22

Alyssa's pov:

I can't figure this man out. Sometimes he behaves really nice and sweet, and in a split of second he becomes all scary and controlling. I can never seem to figure out what triggers him.

So I tried to stay silent, but my silence triggers him. If my answers are not to his liking, then he gets triggered. And if I move in certain ways or move too much he gets triggered. What am I supposed to do!

Most of the times when that happens it ends up in him either making me sit on his lap and sniffing my neck, Or kissing me. I understand the kissing, but what's with the sniffing, is he a dog?!

He hates it if I wear clothes which reveal my skin more than necessary. I haven’t been able to wear crop tops, skirts or shorts for all these months.

And somehow he just knows what I'm doing, where I'm at, what time did I sleep at, who am I talking to, how long am I  talking with them, what I'm talking about.. Everything...

One time this new guy approached me. He just transferred to the school, so he asked me to help show him around.

I was shocked at first. After meeting Arestair, no one ever dared to talk to me. And having Connor with me, only made it worse. He was like a bodyguard himself.

This guy was new, so that's why he talked to me . I agreed and showed him around.  He was actually a very soft spoken and shy person. We chatted a lot, he was nice.

But that day, Arestair shoved me inside the car and drove to an empty field, he looked angry. I wanted to ask what happened but my fear closed my mouth shut.

" The moment someone approaches you, you're ready to talk with them. Are you that easy!! I clearly told you, 'don't talk to any boys.' But you just had to disobey me like that" he said while walking towards me, pushing me and pinning me to the wall.

" Is it fun for you? To disobey me here and there? Is it fun to make me angry? " he gritted his teeth. I quickly shook my head. Tears already filling my eyes, ready to fall any moment.

I forgot that he warned me to stay away from all the guys. Talking to them was not allowed. Connor was the only exception.

It didn’t bother me much because I don't  talk to much people anyways and everyone stayed away from me. So I really forgot that he told me to stay away.

But how did he know I talked to a guy when I was at school...

" I..I was just showing..hi..m around  th..the scho..ool " I said, full on crying from the pain on my wrists.

He was literally squeezing them to the point it felt like they'd break. It'd surely leave a nasty bruise. I hated being this weak.

That day it ended up in my mouth being assaulted and my neck being filled with blue and purple marks.

This was his way of punishing me. They were the worst, getting hit was better than getting assaulted at this point.

What was worse that this would go on for more than an hour. How can a person kiss someone for that long!

My lips would hurt and I could feel them bruise. He was not gentle at all either. At the end,  it would always feel like my lips were gonna just rip apart.

" Don't you ever.. Ever talk to any guy again. Understood? " Was the  warning he gave before taking me home.

The whole drive I just cried, the tears wont stop falling. He kept glancing at me and my wrists. My both wrists now had bluish reddish fingerprint marks.