Part 6

Still Arestair's Pov:

After a long flight I finally landed in Alaska. Clamentine sent 14 cars just to pick me up. I snickered, he's such a show off.

After reaching my home, nostalgia hit me. I haven’t been here for years. The place I used to deem as Hell for myself. . The god forsaken place that I had left gladly after I beat Clamentine fair and square in duels.

The 1st time I beat Clamentine  was when I was 16. But back then, by the time I would beat him,  I would  barely be standing up myself.

At 17 was I finally able to beat clamentine in a duel hand to hand combat with ease. I had studied his every move, every attack like a book and trained day and night with the gangs best fighters. 

I didn't just simply want to be stronger, I wanted, no, I needed to be the best. And sure as hell I became the best. Beating Clamentine became easier day by day.

I don't know when but at some point beating him in a fight became a child's play considering I could beat him under a minute.

He really wasn’t happy by the fact that I surpassed him so easily and the fact that his men followed my orders more only  added fuel to the fire.

And the look on his face was just pure satisfaction to me. I left home at 18 to create my own army.  That was my beginning.

Finally I've returned after 8 years. I did come back occasionally only to meet with mom, but always returned back the next day.

The house is still the same, the huge entrance with white marbled floor and red carpet, the grand staircase in the middle of the drawing room, the furnitures were the same as before.

My mom came running to me and engulfed me in a tight hug.

" My baby is finally back! I'm so so sooooo glaaad! " she shrieked in excitement. 

" How are you? How have you been? I missed you so much, why did it take so long for you to get back? You're gonna stay this time right? " she kept on blabbering.

This was the only thing I really ever missed from this place. I missed mom. I couldn’t stop the smile forming on my face.

"Calm down. I'm fine and I had work to do, so I couldn’t come back. Yes, I'm going to stay,  I'm not going away from you anymore. And yes I missed you too....a lot." I tried to reply her with the same energy as her but couldn’t due to tiredness.

" I'm kinda tired. May I rest Mrs. Amaris?"

"Oh yeah yeah.. I totally forgot, I was just so excited. Go dear, rest" giving her a nod I was heading to my room when I saw him standing on the stair case. He looked kind of nervous looking at me, I smirked at that. Well.. I did kind of kill maybe a thousand or so men from his gang, alone. One by one. The first ones were the ones who were the reason behind Sandra's death. And their deaths were the most pleasant thing to me.

I remember kicking and stomping on each one of them betweens their legs and later cutting off their dicks and shoving those into their mouths for a while. I tortured them slowly, each of them died after 6th or 7th day due to over bleeding. Although I wanted to play more, just like they played with Sandra. What, they can have fun and I can't? Their screams were music to my ears. Sweet sweet melody.

Clamentine signaled me to come go with him and I followed him to his room closing the door. "How have you been son?" I snickered internally. He is no father of mine, nor am I his son. "I've been good. What do you wanna talk about?" I said clenching my teeth. I saw him visibly shrink a little and that satisfied me.