Part 7

I stared at her all the way as she went to the counter and then her coworkers took her inside of what I assume to be the kitchen . They're probably gonna tell her who I was. She most probably didn't recognise me, if she did, she would have had the same reaction as the others. We waited for our drinks to come, I mostly waited for her to come again. But a few minutes later one of the boys came out with our order. It made my blood boil, why was he serving!

"Where is the person who took our order. I want her to serve, not you" I said calmly.

" Sir, she can not serve at the moment. Let me serve instead" the boy said shaking.

"I WANT ONLY HER. SEND HER! NOW!" I yelled. The restaurant was empty except us. Color drained from the boy's face as he scurried into the kitchen. A minute passed, she hadn't come out yet. My patience was running out. Sky looked like he wanted to ask me about my odd behaviour but was too afraid to ask.

"Come out already! " I shouted again.

I saw the girl finally coming out with a tray and damn, she looked like she had seen a ghost or something. I was correct, they told her about me. Her hands visibly shaking, making the tray shake as well, her legs wobbled and the way she walked was unbalanced. Her face paler than before, she looked like she was gonna faint. And even in such a state, she looked gorgeous, irresistible.

She reached our table and managed to keep the cups down without spilling. She turned around to leave but I told her to stop. I knew she just wanted to leave as fast as possible but I couldn't control myself. I went up to her until we had only an inch distance between us. She smelled like vanilla and I loved it. I told her to look at me as she had been looking down this whole time.

When she didn't do as I said I tried to lift her head with my hand but stopped when I saw her flinch. It made me feel sad for some reason. I liked it when people feared me, but not her.

I wasn't gonna hurt her. Did she think I would? I then held her in place with one hand and lifted her face with the other one, as gently as possible. For some reason, I thought if I wasn't gentle I'd end up hurting her. And I've never been this gentle.

Her eyes were like gems, so pretty. They were filled with tears. I liked seeing people in pain, but her tears made my heart clench. What was she doing to me! I gently wiped away her tears with my thumb. I asked her name and she replied stuttering. Alyssa huh? A pretty name for a pretty lady. I told her we would meet again and she would be mine.

If her face was pale before it was even paler now. More tears fell down, but it couldn't be helped. She stuttered more, trying to protest. If it was anyone else I would be really annoyed by now for even trying to protest. But her... I just found it cute, the way she stuttered was so endearing. It only made me want her more. I wanted to make her stutter in soo many ways, even the thought made me excited. I saw her just once and I wanted her, I wanted her so bad. And I Will take her, make her mine.

I left the cafe at that. I thought it was enough for her take in for today. Plus, I had take care of things before going after her.

4 days later***

I had been planning with Sky and Maricio for 4days. Today I was gonna be announced as the new leader of the Creymour gang. It is mandatory for all members to be present at the ceremony so most of the important soldiers will be present. This was my chance, I had been gathering all my men in one place, we were gonna attack them today. I Will take the Creymour gang, but not his filthy gang members, those men who used the gangs name and power for their own benefit and took several innocent lives do not deserve to be in this gang. Including Clamentine. I had made sure to let my men know why Clamentine and his men were needed to be punished.

When I first started to gather my own men, I had made sure that they knew that I didn't allow illegal and brutal stuff in my gang. We would do illegal business like dealing drugs and weapons, but no one is allowed to harm, torture or drag any innocent person. I got my hands on the black book of Creymour gang right after coming here, so I know who to punish more and who to let go.

It was finally time for the announcement. I walked on the grand red carpet. There were loads of reporters, the whole ground was filled with gang members. I smirked. I made my way toward the grand staircase where Clamentine was waiting for me. Fortunately he never involved mom in any of the gang affairs so she wasn't here. I reached and stood beside him, proud.

Clamentine started giving his speech which was pretty much about how great the gang was and how much proud he was about it. It was pretty boring to be honest.

"Today, I'm am honored and proud to declare my son, Arestair Trevante Amaris as the new leader of the Creymour gang. Do you accept your position as the new leader and promise to fulfill your duties with the best of your capabilities ? " he asked.

"Yes". I replied loud and boldly.
He nodded then turned to the crowd and ordered " I present you your new leader. BOW"

At the same time the whole crowed bowed in 90° to me and I was proud. They were waiting for me to signal them to get up. But this was the best chance to attack them. I signaled my men to attack. They came rushing and Everyone was caught off guard. I knocked out with a punch Clamentine before he could run away. My men overpowered his men and slowly started to capture them with cuffs or ropes.

I ordered my men strictly to not kill anyone, only capture. Because while many committed crimes, a lot of them did small crimes and didn't deserve death. And some did soo many bad things that death would be an easy punishment for them. So I needed all of them alive. I also made sure the ground was heavily guarded in every corner by my men so that no one could escape.

After 3 hours and a lot of fighting the chaos finally stopped. All the men were tied down and my men stood victorious. I didn't even have to lift a finger , they made me proud. The Creymour gang wore black suits, so I had made sure to make my men wear navy blue coats, so that I could recognise which were my men and they also had an easy time identifying and capturing targets. They looked so proud of themselves too. It made me happy.

I then announced " The previous Creymour gang was too much corrupted and vicious. They can no longer represent this gang. Today a new Creymour gang is born. I declare myself as the new leader of the gang and my men as the main Creymour gang. I declare Sky Reeves as my right hand man"

All my men cheered out loud. This was my first ever win as a leader and I'm sure there were a lot more to come. I was excited to punish a certain man who had made my life a living hell throughout my childhood.

Also, a certain blue eyed girl had never left my mind for once. Finally I would be able to see her again and even the thought of that made my mind go crazy with eagerness and excitement. I'm coming for you, doll.