Part 34

He kissed her as she struggled. No amount of defiance was gonna stop him. Nibbling her lower lips, then sliding in his tongue. He savored this feeling. 

He pulls away when he feels like she might need to catch her breath. After she pants a little, he goes in for another round. She keeps on trying to lower her head or move it to sides . This causes the kiss to break several times. Her squirming doesn't stop. Ares had to adjust multiple times. This was making him lose his control.

He had made sure keep the grip on her wrist gentle enough as to not hurt her. But if she kept moving like this, he might just do more than he intends to. This might end up being a repeat of last time.

He lets go of her right wrist and holds her face in place. She keeps her eyes shut out of fear.

'Look at me darling.' his voice held authority. She does as she is told.

'You know if you keep moving like this I will only lose myself even more. That is most certainly not good for you.' she lowers her head again. But this time to hide the tears that are already trying to escape. Ares couldn't help but want to wipe away her tears. She looked way too adorable.

But on contrary to that, he wanted to do things to make her cry even more at that moment, to the point she wouldn't have her senses anymore. He is afraid of that side of his. He pulls her and places her on his lap facing in his direction. He wrapped his both arms around her waist caging her in place. Their size difference gave him a sense of satisfaction and pride.

Her chest was squished against his. Her legs on both side of his torso. She starts thrashing more vigorously because she could feel his private touching hers. The only thing separating them were their clothes. She started full on sobbing as she did not like this feeling at all.

Ares held her waist even tighter than before as she pushed on his chest as hard as she could. She felt stuck and powerless. Breathing became hard as Ares was using more force now.

'Calm down! Listen to me.' Ares said in a low grumble. She didn't stop thrashing. She scratched his neck and chest in the process. 

Ares held her by the back of her neck and made her look at him. He had to tell her to calm down a  few times before she stopped. Not because Ares told her to, but because she was becoming tired. Her sobbing didn't stop. The only thing she was able to mutter while sobbing was the plea  to let her go. And that she doesn't like it.

He tried his best to shush her.

' How about this, if you don't reject my affections and do as I  say like a good little girl, I will give you a room of your own. You won't have to stay in my room anymore. You can have your own privacy. And I also promise, I won't go anywhere down from your shoulders. I will stay in that limit.

On the other hand, even if you don't take the offer I will still do what I want. You don't have the power to stop me. And you don't get a room of your own. It's a a win win for me either way. So, which one will it be? You decide.' Alyssa looked at him with glistening eyes.

A little bit of privacy would be nice. Not having to constantly be in fear of this monster who might just barge in and have his way with her anytime would be nice. Having a full bed to sleep in would be nice. Not accepting this offer would be foolish.

'Y...you.. will keep your words right?'

'yes, I will.'

'you w...will n...not do anything below my sh...shoulders r..r..right?  Y..you won't go a..any further?'

'I won't'

'You p..promise?'

'Promise' Alyssa took some deep breaths to calm herself.

'Okay then. What do I have to do.' Alyssa asked as she waited for her orders.

'No more crying. No more fighting. Let me do what I'm doing. Let me kiss you. I will do it as long as I want. You will not stop me. Ok?' He said as he gently wiped away all her tears. 

Alyssa could feel his chest vibrate as his deep husky voice filled the silence. Alyssa simply nodded signaling she agreed. Ares starts to kiss her passionately. He kisses her neck, then collarbones, then her shoulders.  He continues doing the same things over and over again.

As seconds become minutes, he slides his hands underneath her t-shirt. Which earns a gasp from Alyssa.  She whines that he was breaking his promise as he told her he would stay only up to her shoulders. 

Ares shushes her saying that he was only having a better grip on her. Thus he was not breaking the promise. He rested his hands on her waist as he squeezed her waist occasionally. Sometimes he would squeeze her thighs.

Ares lost his track of time. At some point Alyssa started to hiss and move away a little. Ares would pull her back in. Alyssa finally pushed him and broke the kiss. She was panting heavily.

'I thought I clearly told you not to move' Ares said leaning in again. Alyssa put her palm on his face signaling him to stop. This earned her an irritated and impatient grumble from Ares.

' Can you please stop? It's been so long. It hurts. Please stop.' Alyssa said in a soft whisper like tone. Pleading Ares with her eyes.

He noticed the black and blue bruises all over her neck and shoulder. And her lips looked like they would bleed with a single touch. He decided it was enough. He got carried away way too much. He gave her one last kiss on the forehead before letting her off his lap.

She flopped down on the bed, clearly tired and she curled up. This seemed to be her usual sleeping habit. He changed his shirt and laid beside her pulling her closer so that her back was touching his chest as usual. He buried his nose in her hair, her smell giving him a sense of peace as always. He moved the hand that he had placed on her belly to move her hair from her face.

But she subconsciously held his hand and placed it back on her belly. This shocked Ares as this never happened. He noticed she was curling up more than usual, holding her belly. A sudden realization hit him. Maybe it's that time of the month for her. He checked the date on his phone and sure enough, her period's gonna start. He has been keeping tabs on her period cycle since he brought her here.

He got up from the bed and brought a heating pad. He gently placed it near her belly and she snuggled into the comfort on her own. The next day he went shopping for everything she might want or need for the next 5days. His princess needs to be treated like a princess.

During her 1st period after coming here,  she was hiding under the bedsheets and crying as she couldn't figure out whom to talk about this. Since the entire house is full of men, she felt embarrassed and frustrated. After asking her sternly, she meekly told Ares about it. He went all out in shopping. He wasn't sure what to get her so he got everything in every brand.

Now that he knows what she likes and dislikes, choosing things would not be a problem. Alyssa got startled the first few times when Ares barged into the room with bags full of chocolates, ice creams, pads, tampons, heating pads, plushies, etc. But now she's used to it a little. 

The way Ares never forgets about her periods and always brings the necessary things without her even having to say a word makes her feel cared for.

Just like how He hurts her like no other is a truth. He takes care of her like no other is also a truth. He's proven it on multiple occasions. 

However, taking care and genuinely caring for someone are totally different things.

Anyone can take care of a person they don't particularly care about. But genuinely caring for a person means respecting their thoughts, wishes and boundaries. Showing them sincerity and kindness. None of which Arestair has shown thus far.

Even though she knows it, even though she does not like him and fears him, a part of her feels...kinda giddy,warm and happy at times like these.

[Author's note: Stay away from toxic relationship guys. Those things make u forget the difference between right and wrong and makes you lose your soul. I'm watching you😤]