~Sigtryggr catchup: tv series~

How you meet:
You're Edward's younger sister. You were in the palace when Sigtryggr's army invaded. You showed him no fear, and read your father's chronicles to him. He kept you safe and was entranced by your beautiful, both inside and out.

Your age gap:
Him- 30
You- 17

They confess their feelings for you:
     "Y/N," Sigtryggr called as he entered the room in the palace where I slept. I was standing in the window, looking out over the sieged town. "Y/N." He said again, louder but with the same softness, and this made me turn to him. I gave him an equally soft smile.
He approached me but kept his distance, just enough so that he wasn't touching me but his presence behind my body could be felt. There was no fear, no want to step away from him- quite the opposite, I wanted him to step closer. He let out an audible smile.
"Come," he said, gently gliding his hand over my wrist, "lie with me, my dear." He gave me a smile. "Allow me to tell you another story?" He offered.
Much of the day had passed. It was peaceful, until Brida stormed into the room, disturbing the quiet serenity that was swimming in the air.
"The princess comes with me. Now." She commanded, grabbing me by the arm and dragging me up. Behind here I could see two men, lurking in the doorway. I panicked, and tried to squirm from her arms.
"Brida." Sigtryggr's voice calmly asserted. Still she pulled me up from the bed and towards the door. "She lives."
"We have to kill a hostage." She argued. With every breath she spoke with she was more erratic, more unpredictable.
"Not her." The brunet said, stepping closer. Brida ignored him. "Brida," he now approached us, grabbing onto the arm the woman had firmly wrapped around me. "Not. Her." His voice was laced with dominance he had never shown before. There was hate and protection mix in with his words. The woman, knowing the men were Sigrtyggr's, and that she could not win this small fight, let me go, making me tumble forward, only to be caught by the brunet Dane.
"Thank you." I breathed out. I was no longer falling and yet his arms still held me up. "Thank you for saving me."
"Y/N," he began, "I- I did save you but only for a selfish reason."
"Sigtryggr, I- I don't understand."
"Y/N," he cupped my cheek with his warm, calloused hands, "I am in love with you." His deep blue eyes looked into mine. "And I can not let you go." He loosened his touch on me, expecting me to run, to walk away.
But I stayed put. "I am in love with you, too."

Their Favourite thing about you:
He loves the council you give him. You are smart and sensible and yet compassionate. You tell him what's on your mind and you are not afraid to stand up to his, sometimes, foolish ideas. But he also knows you would walk straight into Hell behind him without a second of thought.

What they give you of theirs and why:
He didn't have much to give you but gifted you a dagger he had stolen from an Irish prince as a gift. He wanted to to be able to keep yourself safe.

Your favourite thing about him:
His devotion to you. He loves you, in a way you were told men do not love. He loves you wholly and truly, giving every bit of his kindness to you. He is a gentle lover. And treats you like a queen- his queen.

How you sleep:

The song that reflects your relationship:This could kill me- Amy Stroup

This could kill me- Amy Stroup

The nickname they call you:
He calls you 'my dear' or 'my love' or 'my queen'

Your *first time* with them:
It was the final night before the siege would end. The battle would be tomorrow and neither of you knew what would happen. And so you asked him that, should you never see him again, to lie with you once so that you knew what love felt like. He refused at first, insisting you should stay pure but then agreed, on the condition that you marry him.

Their favourite place to kiss you:
He loves to kiss your lips, softly and lovingly. He kisses you often, a reminder of his lasting love for you.

Where they propose to you:
He made the condition of his love for your hand in marriage. You accepted of course, and took one of his rings as a symbol of his unity-to-be.

If they do/ what is their kink:
He has no kink. He is a very soft and gentle lover who does not stray from 'tradition'. He would, if you were to ask him to, but he is the only lover you would ever know and ever wish to know. You were more than content with his.

How many kids you have:
You have three children: twin sons and then a daughter

Your kids names:
Son: Sehtrik
Son: Sigtryggr
Daughter: Eadith

Your wedding dress:

When you get married: You were married soon after the invasion of Wessex

You were married soon after the invasion of Wessex. Your marriage was the turning point of the peace. Sigtryggr posed that you two should be married, that way causing a union between Saxon and Dane permanently. Edward refused but you talked him into it, telling him that you loved Sigtryggr and would marry him anyway.

When you have kids:
You got pregnant soon after you married. Your twin sons arrived within ten months of your marriage and Sigtryggr was so happy. He supported you the whole way through your pregnancy, treating you like a queen, banishing you to bed when you ached. He even stayed by your side during labour. He was the same with your daughter, five years later.

You tell them you're pregnant:
"We should ride to visit my sister soon." I mentioned to my husband, who was half asleep. He rolled over and faced me, a smile on his face. "She will receive us happily."
    "What of your brother?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my waist.
     "I do not know. Edward can be-"
     "An arse?" I chuckled at him.
    "Be nice, Sigtryggr." I reprimanded him, lightly. "But yes." At that, my husband chuckled.
     "Something has changed with you, my love." He then said, softly pushing my hair behind my ear. "You seem... brighter." He added. I simply smiled. "You do like it here- with me and-"
    "Yes! Sigtryggr I love it here in Jorvik, with you and your people. And I know our children shall adore it here, too."
    "We shall be waiting a long time for them to see these lands."
    "It may not be as long as you think." I added, a little greenly. He became still and glazed his delicate eyes over me. "Sigtryggr," I could see his face slowly moving to a smile, "I'm with child."
     "Oh my dear!" He sat up and laced his arms around me in a carful and loving embrace, his head burying itself in my neck. He pulled away, a grin implanted to his face. "We shall have children. Freyja be praised." Softly, he rested his hand upon my lower stomach.