Your *first time* with them (characters)

Uhtred:
It was during a stay in an inn on your journeys. He was sweet and careful enough of you but you weren't a virgin so you knew what to expect

Finan:
It was the first the night you became engaged. He was so kind and gentle with you and took it slowly. He wanted to show you he truly loved you and you meant something to him.

Sihtric:
It was in a barn when you were teens. You were both messing around and it was a bit of fun for both of you. He never has been the gentlest of lovers.

Osferth:
It was your wedding night. He had no idea what he was doing and neither did you but it all worked out in the end. It was awkward to begin with but you two soon got the... hang of things?

Ragnar:
It was the first night he brought you back to his Stronghold. He was very jealous of all the men who had stared at you as you came in and wanted to mark you as his. He was kind but passionate and made sure everyone was aware of who was claiming your virginity. He had scratches down his back for days after.

Cnut:
It was on your wedding night. As per Viking tradition, you virginity bracelet was taken off and that meant you belonged to Cnut. And he made sure everyone knew. He was rough and loving in the best way.

Brida:
It was one night in the camp. It took a bit of figuring out but you two certainly enjoyed it. You had both been with men before but it was a whole new experience being touched by a woman. She was rough and dominant yet caring.

Aethelflead:
It was one night after her husband had left for a hunting excavation. You were much more experienced than her and she let you have full control. It was pure passion and love and lust.

Edward:
It was your wedding night. He was sweet and loving and treasured your body like you were a goddess. It was pure lust mixed with loving emotions that night.

Eadith:
It was one night when you snuck away to te meadow. You spelt inside an old abandoned building. You were both very shy at first but she soon took control and you both figure out how to put your love to good use.