Catch up- book series!

How you meet:

Uhtred:
You were the daughter of one of the ship masters who served Earl Ragnar. You were the same age as Rorik and you played a lot with him and Thyra and so you spent a lot of time playing with Uhtred, too.

Finan:
You were Uhtred's young cousin. You escaped Bebbanburg and your father, Uhtred's uncle, and fled south to find Uhtred in Coccam. Finan though you were very beautiful and he taught you how to fight so you could keep yourself safe so he didn't have to worry about you.

Sihtric:
You were Aethelflead's younger sister. You first met him while staying with your sister in Mercia and instantly fell in love with him. You travelled with the group and Sihtric too fell in love with you.

Osferth:
You were the daughter of one of Uhtred's men. You were a half-Dane and you found comfort in talking with Osferth as you connected over feeling out of place. You became good friends and developed feelings for each other.

Ragnar:
You were the daughter of a wealthy Lord in Northumbria. After the Danes took the country, your father swore allegiance to the new Lords- Ubba, Ivar and Ragnar. Your father sold you to Earl Ragnar to keep your two towns working together, and that was when you met Ragnar. It was love at first sight.

Cnut:
You were the daughter of a Danish Lord, who ruled in land in Ireland and Denmark. Your father knew Cnut well and brought his army to join with Cnut, Ragnar, Hæsten and Bloodhair and he brought you along with him. Cnut was very kind to you and you though he was very attractive, though it was your father who pushed you two to each other formally.

Brida:
You grew up together in the same village. You were both captured by Danes and they all adored you because of your feisty attitude skill with a sword, despite only being young. You and Brida looked out for each other.

Aethelflead:
You were the daughter of a wealthy Earl of Wessex, who served as an advisor for her Father. You two would play together as children.

Edward:
You were a barmaid in your parent's tavern, who lived in Winchester. You saw Edward regularly and would always speak to him, which he enjoyed because you treated him as a normal human being rather than a prince. He would stay for hours and listen to your stories about travelling around the countries as a child while your parents tried to find work. He though you were very interesting.

Eadith:
You and her grew up together. Your families were close. Your parents were both killed in a Danish raid when you were a young child and so Eadith's parents took you in.

Erik:
You were the daughter of a Mercian Lord. You travelled with Aethelflead and were captured. The brothers though they could bargain for you, too, and so kept you alive. However, Erik fell in love with you and you fell in love with him, too.

Your age gap:
Uhtred:
Him: 17
You: 16

Finan:
Him: 28
You: 18

Sihtric:
Him: 17
You: 15

Osferth:
Him:20
You: 18

Ragnar:
Him:19
You:16

Cnut:
Him:35
You:16

Brida:
Her:13
You:14

Aethelflead:
Her:19
You:20

Edward:
Him:18
You:18

Eadith:
Her:20
You:20

Erik:
Him:29
You:17