Ragnar Imagine- 2.0

I sat quietly in the room, waiting for Ragnar to return. I could her the voices of men outside, talking lowly in Danish and could only make out a few words from the Danish I could speak, from the months of Ragnar teaching me. Anxiously, I  played with my hand and rubbed my wrist, one of my many nervous habits. I heard more voices, then, finally, a voice that I recognised before the door opened and loudly swung shut and then at last, it felt like I could breath again.
     "Are you okay, my dear?" Ragnar asked, stopping in his tracks. He saw the small, nervous actions he had recognised in me from the day we first met and in times again after that. He gave me a soft look, sensing why I was clearly nervous. "Do not be frightened here, these men serve me and you are my woman now, which means they serve you." He explained calmly, approaching me. He crouched to my level and placed his lips to mine, the taste of apples still lingering on them. "If any of these men offend you, they will have to deal with me." Ragnar smirked suddenly.
    "What?" I blushed, my mind on the same page. The much bigger Dane pushed me back onto the bed, suddenly reconnecting his lips to mine again before trailing them down my neck.
    "They just need to know who you belong to." He growled, nipping at the delicate skin of my neck. "And may the Gods help the man who takes what's mine." The blonde man left a deep bruise on the my neck, the bright purple standing out against my pale skin. Any man would know that I was Ragnar's now and, when that mark faded, he would leave another to make sure they continued knowing. I felt a cold hands running up inside my dress and grip the top of my thighs, pulling me closer towards the Dane, who's eyes were almost black with hunger.
    "R-Ragnar." I breathily gasped, feeling him suddenly touch me in a way I never had been before. At this, the Dane smirked and chuckled under his breath before muttering something in Danish. Soon, however, the touch faded and I whimpered slightly at the loss of pleasure. That was until I felt my dress ripped from my body and the Dane looking down at me, drooling over my body.
    "My dear, you look like the daughter of Freyja herself." I didn't quite understand what he was talking about but knew it was meant to be a compliment, as his eyes could not leave my naked form, laying vulnerable beneath him. Slowly, I raised my hand up to find the bottom of his shirt and began to tug at it, snapping the man out of his seeming trance. Ragnar chuckled again before he lifted his blue shirt over his head, revealing his heavily muscular chest and defined stomach, a deep, plunging v-line at his waist and this time, it was I who couldn't help but stare.   
     "Does your God not say it is a sin to lust over something human?" Ragnar teasingly asked, his body laying forward so he was over me. He bent his lips down to my neck before he trailed it further down, over my chest and my stomach.
    "Fuck that." I proclaimed, finding Ragnar's lips to pull them back to mine. "I'd much rather have you." At this, the older man laughed and trailed his hand back down my body to between my legs, his cold touch making me inhale in a gasp.
     "I will give you exactly what you desire, my love." He breathed against my skin, beginning to remove his trousers in a painfully slow, teasing manner. "Whatever you want, it is yours. Always."
    "Do you promise?" I asked, my eyes fluttering lightly. He pressed his lips against mine.
    "I do, my dear." He said.
     I giggled as my man rested beside me. He lay on his stomach, his muscular arms spread out across the bed, his head resting on the pillow. I rolled over and wrapped my arms around him, placing kisses along his neck and then down his back, which was full of red scratches. There was a breathy chuckle from beneath me before the blond man rolled over to face me.
    "Good morning, Ragnar." I greeted him, leaning over his chest to press a soft kiss to his lips.
     "Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?" He asked, a slight teasing tone to his voice. He knew fully well neither of us slept much last night and, quite possibly, the whole camp may not have slept much either, thanks to us. I went to reply but the door burst open.
   "Lord, I-" Quickly, I shrunk down into the furs. Ragnar pulled my body behind, protecting my dignity before he turned to the young man in the doorway.
    "Out. Get out, now." He yelled, angrily. The young Dane swallowed, apologising as he went, almost jumping out the door. "I shall have his balls for-"
    "Ragnar, do not." I placed a kiss to his shoulder. "I think you have terrified him enough." The older man breathed deeply before he turned back to face me, a soft smile on his face. He pushed a strand of my messy hair behind my ear before he kissed me.
"I shall have fresh clothes brought for you and have women take you down to the river so you can bathe. No men shall be around, do not worry."
"I do not worry about other men." I wrapped both my arms around his and hugged his to my body. "I worry for them- you would kill any man who looked wrongly at me." I heard Ragnar chuckle, knowing it to be true. He placed a gentle kiss to my temple and traced my arm with his cold finger.
"Only because you are mine and I do not want any other man to have you."
"I am yours, Ragnar, and only yours." I insisted.