Their favourite thing about you (actors)

Alex:
Your sweetness and kindness. You love everyone and would die for somebody you met ten minutes ago. You always fight for what is right and are always you with everyone.

Mark:
Your singing voice. He can't get enough of it. To him, it sounds like you are an angel singing in a heavenly choir. He loves the ways you annunciate little things when you sing and the way your voice just carries the words. He feels you are singing just for him.

Arnas:
You dirty mouth. He finds it attractive the way your swear more when you're frustrated or angry and how you wouldn't hesitate to argue with anyone. He also loved- and hated- the things you would whisper in his ear to turn him on- at the worst times, of course, to mess with him.

Ewan:
He loves your cuteness. You are shy and sweet and love quirky little things. You love how you can talk for hours and hours about a little thing that you find so interesting and he could listen until you stop. He loves how you always blush when he compliments you.

Tobi:
He loves the way you care for him. You can read him like a book and know exactly what he needs exactly when he needs it. You always listen when he needs you to, kiss him when he needs love, hold he when he needs comfort and make him laugh when he needs to laugh.

Magnus:
Your shamelessness. He loves how you say what you want to say, when you want to say it and you mean it. He loves that you just walk around naked or in your underwear casually and that you will kiss him in public and not care who sees- you will sneak him into a closet sometimes. He loves that you keep him on his toes.

Emily:
Your confidence. Nothing ever seems to phase you or bother you, even though she knows it does. You can walk off anything and will always throw the first and last punch.

Millie:
You willingness to try. You are not good at many things but you will put your hand to anything and try it. You fail but always get right back to what you were doing and carry on. Some of your behaviour has rubbed off on her.

Timothy:
Your creativity. You see the world in a he could never undertake but he loves it. You see beauty in everything and he finds it so funny when just run off, having suddenly though of an idea that you have to write down.

Stefanie:
Your total freedom. You don't let anybody or anything hold you back. You do what you want, when you want to and you live your life without convictions.